Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Contender's for King of CFW

BILLY.B
    Sangster:
    Hud:
    How about you guys posting some picture's of your boats! idea Hey Hud...These SoCal Boys got the right idea. idea Everybody pitches in and buys one expensive video setup..Then take pics of all there boats...Transfer them to VHS...And sell video's of them having WAY to much fun in their boats to us guy's up North @ $20.00 a copy..
    ***Note to self.....Go buy expensive Video setup...Then...... Don't have any digatal pictures that I can post of the So. Cal boats. As far as the video thing goes, Jerry will be at cfw to film everyone thats there, but anytime you guys wanted to you could of traveled to the river and been on those tapes, BUT NO, we have to come up there so you can be on film, and I can guarantee you it will cost more then $20.00 for gas

Sangster
    Billy B.. Tell Jerry to start saving $$ for film Next year...I'm sure alot of boats will showup from No.Cal...BIlly....I'll be contacting you after Memorial Day weekend regarding Father's Day. Have a safe weekend & DONT HURT THE BOAT...or yourself....

BILLY.B
    Sangster:
    Billy B.. Tell Jerry to start saving $$ for film Next year...I'm sure alot of boats will showup from No.Cal...BIlly....I'll be contacting you after Memorial Day weekend regarding Father's Day. Have a safe weekend & DONT HURT THE BOAT...or yourself.... Sangster, staying home. The traffic as we type is already getting ugly. You can tell Jerry yourself, he's going to the drags at Red Bluff, look him up, he'll be filming the SS races all weekend and I'm sure he'd get a kick out of meeting you if your going. As far as next year at Needles we'd love to have you No.Cal men attend. Notice I did say MEN, don't want to piss anyone off YET !!!. Have a safe weekend yourself and we'll talk to you later.

Sangster
    It's all good Billy B..Sounds like the only roundy-round boat we have to run against you guys is BBT's Beismier..should be a good time......

mickeyfinn
    Don't know who is has the quickest boat but I still think Bad Med is the bitchinest looking ride I've seen so far.

Sangster
    mickeyfinn:
    Don't know who is has the quickest boat but I still think Bad Med is the bitchinest looking ride I've seen so far. And don't even think Twice about it........And the Boat will Run the ##s....

FLYTE RISK
    Sangster mikes boat boat is fast and pretty, But Darrin's boat RUNS THE #'s My money"s on darrin No offense mike, Yours win's the shows!!!Sangster how's your ride doin ready for a rematch double or nothin?? Remember you were 42 SHORT.

Sangster
    Flyte...S l o w D o w n....I don't think Bad Medicene is running Memorial day..Jest there for the Show & Shine.. $$...1.500 Big Ones..I would like to see the boat that takes him out... As far as runnin' the boats ..Lets get it on...But Jeff said that he wants to run you FIRST....

FLYTE RISK
    Sangster I was just talking about the topic!! Quick shot is that___ QUICK! As far as jeff No problem just remember what our race turned out like!! Remind him I let him get the go And well you know what happened It wasnt 42 boat lengths as IT MAY HAVE APPEARED I was only reffering to the beers you still owe me!! And by no means is my boat any sort of CONTENDER as you would agree yours is not either ( or would you) As far as jeff's I saw it at C.F.W Looked good.. Good enough to go double or nothin motor to motor well I may have been fender racin ya Huh ya never know! Or excuse me Jeff I mean!! Just gettin it goin since you and I were the only ones to race that day!!! You goin to red bluff?? wink

I'll take silver's please

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast