Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lake Havasu Condo

cc322
    I have two weekends available in June left if anyone is interested, they are the weekend of the 17-19 and weekend of the 24-26. The rate is $65.00 a night with a 100.00 security deposit.

Phat Matt
    That's robbery!
    How do you let people get away with paying you that little?

TheLurker
    cc322,
    I was on LaPaz this afternoon behind a car that had HavasuCondoRentals.com sign on the back window was that you?

cc322
    [QUOTE=Phat Matt]That's robbery!
    I try to go for volume rather then tryring to make a killing all at once. I have had alot of good people renting it, especially from the boards. Next year it will go up nothing drastic maybe $75.00 a night. I cover all my costs and pretty much break even, and its there for me when I want it. And with my snowbirds it works out real good. I agree it is cheap for what it is BUT I would rather charge a little less and have quality people in it and have piece of mind at home. This is why most all weekends in the summer are allready booked, I have alot of midweek open but people want to use it on the weekends.

cc322
    cc322,
    I was on LaPaz this afternoon behind a car that had HavasuCondoRentals.com sign on the back window was that you?
    Nope it wasent me but I have seen it going up oso a few times

Phat Matt
    [QUOTE=Phat Matt]That's robbery!
    I try to go for volume rather then tryring to make a killing all at once. I have had alot of good people renting it, especially from the boards. Next year it will go up nothing drastic maybe $75.00 a night. I cover all my costs and pretty much break even, and its there for me when I want it. And with my snowbirds it works out real good. I agree it is cheap for what it is BUT I would rather charge a little less and have quality people in it and have piece of mind at home. This is why most all weekends in the summer are allready booked, I have alot of midweek open but people want to use it on the weekends.
    That's cool! It's my reverse sales technique. You should have the rest of the summer booked by tomorrow.

TheEduKATor
    cc322
    Just sent you a pm.

plaster dave
    The place is great and at a great price .

RADDONKEY
    Interested in June 17-19. P/m Sent Thanx RD

Phat Matt
    cc322
    Just sent you a pm.
    cc322, watch out for this guy and his crew! They are good people.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast