Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hello my friends..

HORNY _DAWG
    I am new here...I met some of you at the landing..you know when me and the Frechie guy put on the littlle show for you!...ohhhh he had some soft hands..has anyone seen him??? anyone maybe ah hook a puppy up with his addy? So what do you talk about in here? i don't have to much to talk about because well i'ma dog.. it is very hard to type on this thing with paws but I'm doing pretty good i think...

TheLurker
    OH My Gawd I knew it was only a matter of time before you came sniffing around here for another date.
    ROLMAO

WYRD
    GRRRRRRRRRRRRR GRRRRRRRRRRRR

HORNY _DAWG
    OH My Gawd I knew it was only a matter of time before you came sniffing around here for another date.
    ROLMAO
    Hey hey hey..whats happening my new friend?? ah do you know how to find the FRENCHIE guy? well it was not really a date..he just up and grabbed my johnson man...i was like.. hey you ..thats my jonh...oh..ohhhh..that feels good! he has very soft hands....where is he now??

HORNY _DAWG
    GRRRRRRRRRRRRR GRRRRRRRRRRRR
    hey that was very goood. how long have you been speaking dog??

TheLurker
    Hey hey hey..whats happening my new friend?? ah do you know how to find the FRENCHIE guy? well it was not really a date..he just up and grabbed my johnson man...i was like.. hey you ..thats my jonh...oh..ohhhh..that feels good! he has very soft hands....where is he now??
    Sorry pooch I cant help you find him but next time make him take you out for drinks and a Milk Bone first.
    Just to show him your not that easy.

Jordy
    The question on everyone's mind these days with a dog molester on the loose... (http://crass.on.ru/mp3/misc/Baha_Men...e_Dogs_Out.mp3 )

HORNY _DAWG
    Soo who can hook me up with some bitches?? hey I tell you somthing.. this old lady came to the back yard to day and told me your a stupid dog...well i pissed on her shoes,was she ever mad,,yeah i show you stupid dog i ate a cat once..well ok i didnt eat it..but i did bite it right in the ass! i hate those bastards! they are all like "hey dog..can you climb a tree?? I'm like hey cat suck this!

HORNY _DAWG
    The question on everyone's mind these days with a dog molester on the loose... (http://crass.on.ru/mp3/misc/Baha_Men...e_Dogs_Out.mp3 )

That is like my favorite song man!..me and the homies .when no one is home, we put that on the record player and we rock out man! we are all runnin around and breaking stuff,,,,we blamed it on the stupid cat

HORNY _DAWG
    Sorry pooch I cant help you find him but next time make him take you out for drinks and a Milk Bone first.
    Just to show him your not that easy.
    I'm telling you man..he just grabbed my shit and was all like tuggin on it..i was gonna bite him ..but he found that spot like right now..he's got some skills that boy!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast