Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hello my friends..

locogringo
    and here I thought threads couldn't get any better! LMAO!

FMluvswater
    Hello Horny_Dawg. Most people call me FM but you can call me Fido. :wink: Woof!

HORNY _DAWG
    Hello Horny_Dawg. Most people call me FM but you can call me Fido. :wink: Woof!
    Hey I luvs water too!! I aint allowed in it much cause they say it makes me stink! just wait till burrito night around here i'll get into about twenty of them I'll show em stink!

XtrmWakeborder
    Lmao! Now that is original. Funny shit.

FMluvswater
    Hey I luvs water too!! I aint allowed in it much cause they say it makes me stink! just wait till burrito night around here i'll get into about twenty of them I'll show em stink!
    well sure might as well if they're gonna blame ya anyway might as well be true right?

HORNY _DAWG
    well sure might as well if they're gonna blame ya anyway might as well be true right?
    Everytime one of them shits it's like " get outside you damn dog you stink" i'm like i"I was scratching my nuts" always blame me ...always! one day i'm gonna show em some stink!

FMluvswater
    Everytime one of them shits it's like " get outside you damn dog you stink" i'm like i"I was scratching my nuts" always blame me ...always! one day i'm gonna show em some stink!
    Get 'er done Horny_Dawg! Bet you could outdo theirs!

hoolign
    I hear she's a slut too. She tries playing that whole innocent bit but she's a freaky bitch.
    it's probably a good thing Frenchies dog was a male... :jawdrop: :jawdrop: I'd puke if I read about the doggy shocker :jawdrop:

Liberator TJ1984
    Horny Dog ,
    is there any truth to the rumor that Frenchie tried to get you to return the favor by coating his Balls in Peanutbutter , wanting you to lick it off :devil:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast