Thread: I'm letting the cat out......

Kimberly Hanson's Daddy
    The cat is out of the bag... When Kimmy was 25 he took a turn for the worst. He came home and sat me and my wife down and told us he was GAY.. Things never been the same since, He has scrap books of all these gay sayings, all these pictures of all these peckers on his wall . He spends alot of time in his room at our house by himself.. Can any of you Boat Racers Help..If so please hurry...

Kim Hanson
    Like I said before , my Dad died last year! To me this isn't too funny, you cranially challenged ****!.....( . )( . )......join those others that I'am waiting on...Kimmy is waiting thread, you are lower than them so far..How far can you go devil

uclahater
    Kimberly Hanson's Daddy:
    The cat is out of the bag... When Kimmy was 25 he took a turn for the worst. He came home and sat me and my wife down and told us he was GAY.. Things never been the same since, He has scrap books of all these gay sayings, all these pictures of all these peckers on his wall . He spends alot of time in his room at our house by himself.. Can any of you Boat Racers Help..If so please hurry... Making fun of someones dead Dad is pretty screwed burningm burningm theres certain lines that shouldnt be crossed and this is one of them burningm burningm

Kim Hanson
    uclahater:
    Kimberly Hanson's Daddy:
    The cat is out of the bag... When Kimmy was 25 he took a turn for the worst. He came home and sat me and my wife down and told us he was GAY.. Things never been the same since, He has scrap books of all these gay sayings, all these pictures of all these peckers on his wall . He spends alot of time in his room at our house by himself.. Can any of you Boat Racers Help..If so please hurry... Making fun of someones dead Dad is pretty screwed burningm burningm theres certain lines that shouldnt be crossed and this is one of them burningm burningm I can live with it, sure would be nice though to really know their real names on here! These made up ones just proves to me that they hide behind name's so when I get done with them, they still have that other name to fall back on!......( . )( . ).......

Jungle Boy
    ASSHOLE

Sangster
    This is a bunch of crap for sure...In alot of ways Kim seems to thrive on all the Drama/Attention that goes along with all this Bashing...And alot of the time he seems to bring it on himself, why this happens is beyond me... Kim, Quit chasing the B.S. & talk boats...It will make you a better person.. IMHO...

Kim Hanson
    Sangster:
    This is a bunch of crap for sure...In alot of ways Kim seems to thrive on all the Drama/Attention that goes along with all this Bashing...And alot of the time he seems to bring it on himself, why this happens is beyond me... Kim, Quit chasing the B.S. & talk boats...It will make you a better person.. IMHO... Sangster, maybe its true that I love doing this bashing crap! But I have never started them, these twits start on someone and I go into help them out.
    I'am sure if you acually ever got to meet me, you would really wonder why I do this crap.I have be told I'am too layed back. I will try talking boats again or should I say reading about them ........( . )( . ).......
    [ October 13, 2003, 09:33 AM: Message edited by: Kim Hanson ]

Kim Hanson
    This is going to be harder, than I though Sangster.......( . )( . )........

Sangster
    Kim Hanson:
    This is going to be harder, than I though Sangster.......( . )( . )........ Kim...Jest say No..... smile_sp smile_sp