Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fricking Oxnard!!

WetWillie
    Just got a call that one of my trucks was stolen tonight from the parking lot if the new FRYS store in Oxnard. (Old Home Base) My Employees left the keys in it while he want to grab a chain from in the store :idea:
    Pissed :burningm: Damn thieves...
    If anyone spots a white Chevy truck with ladder rack on it and TEKWORKS stickers all over it call the police. I will put up reward! :smile:
    Its probably on its whay back to Jays shop to get cleaned up and resold to me. :jawdrop:

moneypit
    that sucks.. I will keep my eyes peeled

Essex29
    I worl about a mile from there....I'll keep an eye out

INSman
    Just got a call that one of my trucks was stolen tonight from the parking lot if the new FRYS store in Oxnard. (Old Home Base) My Employees left the keys in it while he want to grab a chain from in the store :idea:
    If anyone spots a white Chevy truck with ladder rack on it and TEKWORKS stickers all over it call the police. I will put up reward! :smile:
    Its probably on its whay back to Jays shop to get cleaned up and resold to me. :jawdrop:
    Be caferul submitting the claim to the insurance company, as many policies will "deny" coverage for vehicles left unattended with the keys left in them :idea:

BoatFloating
    Uh I can't believe they stole it with the keys in it. In my hood you leave the keys, you don't want it anymore homey......

phebus
    If anyone spots a white Chevy truck with ladder rack on it and TEKWORKS stickers all over it
    Can anyone tell me the best way to remove stickers. I just got this new truck.............

mbrown2
    Left the keys in it? Can you say idiot. :hammerhea .....The Nard is not the place to leave your keys in your car.

meaniam
    just pray they take the leys out with them, you may want to secure all the other things that the keys may open. shop keys house keys other cars. cuase if the can find registration or any address, they may use the key for all night shopping spree.

meaniam
    didnt even have to rip it off bueamont style.

WetWillie
    Give me some good news!!! :wink: Can you say TERMINATED!!!
    Be caferul submitting the claim to the insurance company, as many policies will "deny" coverage for vehicles left unattended with the keys left in them :idea:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast