Thread: jet-o-vator ?

19southwind77
    hey all im hopin some one will be able to answer my ?............... how can i adjust my diverter to throw a higher roost? please help

Floored
    usually a wedge of 1 1/2 to 4 deg up. sometimes a little grinding to get nozzle a little higher. More HP

19southwind77
    hp isnt the prob im pushin close to 450 horses. i just want to know if i could adjust the trim cable. my rooster tail is only about 4 feet high just barely high enough to wash away the pwc enthusist if there gettin to close for comfort

advantage21
    you mean like this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...8roost-med.jpg

mgar_red
    hey all im hopin some one will be able to answer my ?............... how can i adjust my diverter to throw a higher roost? please help
    What type/brand of a setup are you refering to? Do you have an original Berkeley "jetovator" used on A, G, & C bowls, or the trim nozzle used on E/F pumps, or a place brand place diverter?
    There are mods that can be done to the first one and Squirtcha? had a nice web page showing what he did to his. The second nozzle requires trimming the gimble ring. I'm not familiar with the place unit, but using wedges is one of the most common ways to elevate the stream.

BigBlockBaja
    I got a droop snoot, 4 degree wedge and a place diverter.. cant wait to see the size of my roost..