Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: You can call my new 34' Drone "PAINKILLER"

Beer-30
    looking real nice Ken
    Just a quick Hi-Jack (sorry Ken). DICUDMORE, when you bringin your monster to BV? I am tired of raising the waterline myself. Need re-enforcement.
    I can't help but laugh. Everyone at the dock looks at me like I am crazy! Maybe we could get Ken to bring this '34 out there and we could run 3-abreast for a circle!

KACHINA KEN
    Just a quick Hi-Jack (sorry Ken). DICUDMORE, when you bringin your monster to BV? I am tired of raising the waterline myself. Need re-enforcement.
    I can't help but laugh. Everyone at the dock looks at me like I am crazy! Maybe we could get Ken to bring this '34 out there and we could run 3-abreast for a circle!
    Fisherman typically carry firearms.

Beer-30
    Fisherman typically carry firearms.
    Yeah, but they can't shoot well. They have their pole in their hands.
    The fishers-men are usually on the next lake over (10mph tops). It's the tournament boats that will take the hit. Wakeboarders would love the water after we pass, though.

Phat Matt
    that looks awsome ken! congrats!!
    (I'm gettin the itch to go bigger)
    Don't do it!

2sand2
    SWEET RIDE!!! :smile:
    CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT ON THE LAKE.

Steamin' Rice
    Looks great Ken... Get that thing out here!!

Garrddogg
    Don't do it!
    WHY?

dicudmore
    I could be persuaded into that
    I ran it up there in november/december had a blast, but also had the lake to myself :wink:
    I launched at the first ramp by the jet-ski area and just as I pulled in the parking lot 2 rangers in cars came to have a look...
    Then they pulled over to the camp ground and watched me idle out, I was just waiting to see a DB meter get pulled out http://www.theinsideline.net/forum/i...lies/laugh.gif
    Lets work on planning it, I store in Havasu but will tow back for a trip up there...

Beer-30
    I could be persuaded into that
    I ran it up there in november/december had a blast, but also had the lake to myself :wink:
    I launched at the first ramp by the jet-ski area and just as I pulled in the parking lot 2 rangers in cars came to have a look...
    Then they pulled over to the camp ground and watched me idle out, I was just waiting to see a DB meter get pulled out http://www.theinsideline.net/forum/i...lies/laugh.gif
    Lets work on planning it, I store in Havasu but will tow back for a trip up there...
    Well, just let me know. It is 17 miles from my driveway, so I can go almost any weekend. You are the one with distance.
    I just missed you. I bought Beer-30 on Jan 8th and we went out there the following weekend. It was 40 degrees and lightly foggy, but we were there!

prosthogod
    Looks good, now drop some power in her and lets go, summer is waistin away!!!
    Boys trip to the Zoo this wekend.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast