Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Doesn't Tom Brown drive a

Blown 472
    maxima??

hoolign
    maxima??
    yeah but toms is not street legal in Saskatchewan.. he's running low 18's at 62 MPH on purple farm gas...and for boost he's running a set of AC delco jumper cables

HOSS
    Jumper cables work? What gauge?

CrazyHippy
    have to big pretty good size, otherwise there is too much voltage drop when you move from the 1/8th mile to the 1/4...
    i'm thinking at least 12 guage

lucky
    yea i heard he put on nos to pull the tub out of da water - multi purpose rice

Tom Brown
    yeah but toms is not street legal in Saskatchewan.. he's running low 18's at 62 MPH on purple farm gas...
    They should bring back purple gas. I don't want the fuel tax back, I just want to feel like I'm doing some illegal shit.
    For those who don't know, we used to exempt farmers from some of the tax on fuel. This non-taxed fuel was marked with purple dye and it wasn't legal to use in a vehicle that wasn't registered for farm use ("F" series license plates). Strangely, this fuel found it's way off the farm on a fairly regular basis.

CrazyHippy
    They should bring back purple gas. I don't want the fuel tax back, I just want to feel like I'm doing some illegal shit.
    For those who don't know, we used to exempt farmers from some of the tax on fuel. This non-taxed fuel was marked with purple dye and it wasn't legal to use in a vehicle that wasn't registered for farm use ("F" series license plates). Strangely, this fuel found it's way off the farm on a fairly regular basis.
    They are doing that w/ diesel down here now, only it's red-dye.
    BJH

HOSS
    Red diesel designated for marine use only found its way around abit too. Still does,,,,,,,,,so I hear.

Blown 472
    PS -
    http://www.carlsonspeed.com/~tombrow...kLink/rig1.jpg
    The best of both worlds, a kick ass maxima and a glastron. Now if you could just get some skanks.............................

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast