Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Too far?

HOSS
    The sandbar really has some freaks in it now. I`m done with it. It seems that someone jerked a dog off. And the Sandbar patrons find humor in it. I`m going on the record here saying that its just sick. We may talk about some pretty stupid crap here but man,,,,,,,,,,,actually performing sexual acts with animals is over the top,,,,,,a lil` too far over.

lucky
    shit slinger ps hater is gay

Roland the Fisherman
    The sandbar really has some freaks in it now. I`m done with it. It seems that someone jerked a dog off. And the Sandbar patrons find humor in it. I`m going on the record here saying that its just sick. We may talk about some pretty stupid crap here but man,,,,,,,,,,,actually performing sexual acts with animals is over the top,,,,,,a lil` too far over.
    Settle down my friend, maybe she is talking about her ass ugly husband? However I must admit I don't get out from under this barrel and read what the upper class is up to.......If it was a dog :idea: .....lets just hope it was one of those pretty Afghan dogs with the long hair. :redface:

Blown 472
    Attention whores, plain and simple.

CrazyHippy
    maybe if it was a sheep?
    BJH

Blown 472
    maybe if it was a sheep?
    BJH
    Na, then they would be pimping it out like a ***** too.

Settle down my friend, maybe she is talking about her ass ugly husband? However I must admit I don't get out from under this barrel and read what the upper class is up to.......If it was a dog :idea: .....lets just hope it was one of those pretty Afghan dogs with the long hair. :redface:
    I read it was an average smilin river dog without papers but had some fleas. Something about peanut butter afterwards. That was enough for me. The Beaumont crew is.... well lets just say a little unique. :rollside:

Roland the Fisherman
    Wow, not even any papers. Thats just wrong!

Tom Brown
    It seems that someone jerked a dog off. And the Sandbar patrons find humor in it. I`m going on the record here saying that its just sick.
    Way to take the moral high road, HOSS. http://www2.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif
    Of course... if they had wanked a duck, you'd be quacking a different tune right about now.

HOSS
    LMAO,,,,sure you right!

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast