Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Too far?

Jetdriver
    Sorry that happened to you. I actually kind of keep an eye out for everyone on these runs. If I would have seen you I would have helped out. Jet or not....especially with the kids and all. Most from here would have helped also. I don't believe that as a group people saw you, recognized a problem and left you to fend for yourself. Sorry, not the style of most of us but there are a few bad apples.
    I personally was cruising around and saying hi to everybody.
    Whats really wild is I had just met a board member up at Willow Marina and had a real nice talk and everything. Then Im sitting ther trying to pick up a 200lbs Wet deck lid and he just drove right past me. He was within 20 feet of me when he drove by too! Like I said, I dont post a ton on here and I have met some really great people, but that trip left a bit of a bad taste in my mouth!

Blown 472
    Trying to bring balance to the Bench Racers Force
    This is a full on slug fest, your sunshine aint going to do shit here.

Ntwotrance
    So does anyone actually know what happened at KL that started all the dog jerking off stuff??? Personally Im with Hoss,(please dont tell anyone) but if Frenchie rub one out for the dog that is F'n sick! Im also in agreement with the whole look at what I got thing. Its funny, my wife and I were at the Dam run. We even stopped when GHtrim broke but not 1 frigin person would even give us the time of day. I guess its because we just have a little Jet boat. Well on our way back to Cottonwood Cove I had my engine hatch blow off my boat right in front of everyone that was just sitting out there floating, I had my wife and my 2 children in the boat and not a single soul came to see if we needed anything. Well just shows you what kinda people are out there.
    that just sucks, sorry to hear that. I've always stopped to help people or at least check to make sure they're ok....but it is quickly becoming the mentality of many boaters to just pass up those in trouble....

Tom Brown
    Trying to bring balance to the Bench Racers Force
    lmao!

jbtrailerjim
    So does anyone actually know what happened at KL that started all the dog jerking off stuff??? Personally Im with Hoss,(please dont tell anyone) but if Frenchie rub one out for the dog that is F'n sick! Im also in agreement with the whole look at what I got thing. Its funny, my wife and I were at the Dam run. We even stopped when GHtrim broke but not 1 frigin person would even give us the time of day. I guess its because we just have a little Jet boat. Well on our way back to Cottonwood Cove I had my engine hatch blow off my boat right in front of everyone that was just sitting out there floating, I had my wife and my 2 children in the boat and not a single soul came to see if we needed anything. Well just shows you what kinda people are out there.
    Well that just sucks that people can be that way. I guess it goes to show you have to be part of the "Clique" or "The In Crowd". It's just like freakin high school.
    I've met some nice people from the boards out on the lake and I would never just drive by someone who might need some help or a tow in. Pretty chicken shit for them to do that to you if you ask me.
    As far as Frenchie goes. My .02 is he is just a huge attention wh*re and will do whatever it takes to always be in the spot light. It definitely backfired on him this time. That boy has some serious issues. But all the shit he is gettin sure is entertaining to read.

Kim Hanson
    Well that just sucks that people can be that way. I guess it goes to show you have to be part of the "Clique" or "The In Crowd". It's just like freakin high school.
    I've met some nice people from the boards out on the lake and I would never just drive by someone who might need some help or a tow in. Pretty chicken shit for them to do that to you if you ask me.
    As far as Frenchie goes. My .02 is he is just a huge attention wh*re and will do whatever it takes to always be in the spot light. It definitely backfired on him this time. That boy has some serious issues. But all the shit he is gettin sure is entertaining to read.
    Frenchie is a friend, you fockers better think before you post about that shit anymore...do something else,like come to BR and see if you have it K! Chicken shit is what you are posting guy :idea: .......( . )( . ).........It's a thought and use it wisely, its not the Sand Bar down there

Kim Hanson
    I just read it again and I have helped alot of people out on the water..This kid tried to take out a sail boat with winds around 60 klm's ( with 3 small kids ) I went out and got one kid..the rest wanted to stay with this retard..back to shore and right back out there to get the 2 young girls after it flipped again...There was not a person to go out in that shit and help him out..I did it 2 times with a little 115 hp Whacker!
    Im the bad guy on here, give me a break.............( . )( . )........ :sleeping:

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910