Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Too far?

Tom Brown

Blown 472
    http://www.CarlsonSpeed.com/~tombrow...k/holyhoss.png
    Always playing the god card Brown? Sad. :devil:

Ntwotrance
    Settle down my friend, maybe she is talking about her ass ugly husband? However I must admit I don't get out from under this barrel and read what the upper class is up to.......If it was a dog :idea: .....lets just hope it was one of those pretty Afghan dogs with the long hair. :redface:
    In this case it was true, and it was a guy wackin the dog, and like Hoss said, some thought it funny :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

Roland the Fisherman
    In this case it was true, and it was a guy wackin the dog, and like Hoss said, some thought it funny :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
    Well then that is just sick......although i bet the dog thought is was ok. :2purples:

Kim Hanson
    I think its a Califonia click happening there...........( . )( . )....... :notam:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Attention whores, plain and simple.
    That is exactly it.
    Sorry to invade your guys space, but I needed a break from that dead horse. I hope it will blow over in a couple of days. It's givin' me a headache. Maybe I am just not drinking enough to think it's funny :idea:

Ntwotrance
    That is exactly it.
    Sorry to invade your guys space, but I needed a break from that dead horse. I hope it will blow over in a couple of days. It's givin' me a headache. Maybe I am just not drinking enough to think it's funny :idea:
    damn, I was pretty wasted when i first hear about it and didn't think it was funny in the least....

HM
    That is exactly it.
    Sorry!!! Just getting laughs now. I personally don't think it went down as the dog actually being jerked off. I think the dog got excited and the drunken by-standers blew it up and let him take the fall, because even they think he is an attention *****. He probably had no idea of how pissed people would be thinking it actually happened.
    But there is some funny shiat being posted!! I have had tears since last night. :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

HM
    I find it quite funny that the bench racers are making fun of the sand bar.

I find it quite funny that the bench racers are making fun of the sand bar.
    And Hoss being offended.... Classic!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast