Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Too far?

Blown 472
    That is exactly it.
    Sorry to invade your guys space, but I needed a break from that dead horse. I hope it will blow over in a couple of days. It's givin' me a headache. Maybe I am just not drinking enough to think it's funny :idea:
    Lemme ask you this, being from so cal and having never been to havi or the other areas, is that is what goes on out there? getting wasted and having your women strip in front of others and doing all kinds of stuff??

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    You know, something happens to these people down here when they turn 30. When we hit it, we looked around and discovered that many of our friends were swingers. and that the women were having fun with each other while the guys were out Jeepin' on night runs and the kids were asleep. Basically, we got new friends. But we found out that many of our new friends had witnessed the same thing. I don't know if it's the area, age, or what.
    Obviously, there is a handful of men who get off on having other men check their wives out. Same kind of men who brag about their new trucks, lexus' , corvettes, and boats. And I'm sure you are aware, since you are an intelligent person (sick and twisted, but intelligent ) that those who do the biggest bragging about stuff like that, usually don't own any of it, wives not to be excluded.
    To answer your basic question, they don't all do that. But many do. It's that so cal, "look what I have" mentality. It goes on a lot at certain areas of Havasu. Not so much at Mohave, but it appears they are visiting us more and more.

Blown 472
    You know, something happens to these people down here when they turn 30. When we hit it, we looked around and discovered that many of our friends were swingers. and that the women were having fun with each other while the guys were out Jeepin' on night runs and the kids were asleep. Basically, we got new friends. But we found out that many of our new friends had witnessed the same thing. I don't know if it's the area, age, or what.
    Obviously, there is a handful of men who get off on having other men check their wives out. Same kind of men who brag about their new trucks, lexus' , corvettes, and boats. And I'm sure you are aware, since you are an intelligent person (sick and twisted, but intelligent ) that those who do the biggest bragging about stuff like that, usually don't own any of it, wives not to be excluded.
    To answer your basic question, they don't all do that. But many do. It's that so cal, "look what I have" mentality. It goes on a lot at certain areas of Havasu. Not so much at Mohave, but it appears they are visiting us more and more.
    Interesting, thanks for the compliment and the info. What happens when they hit 40 something?
    The whole chick thing seems degrading.

HOSS
    And Hoss being offended.... Classic!
    That is classic!

HOSS
    I think its a Califonia click happening there...........( . )( . )....... :notam:
    Is it spreading or strictly a territorial issue?

You hit that one right square on da head... :smile: Seems it all about how much "stuff" you got for many these days, how much you can drink and live to tell about it, and not a whole lot else.

Blown 472
    You hit that one right square on da head... :smile: Seems it all about how much "stuff" you got for many these days, how much you can drink and live to tell about it, and not a whole lot else.
    Good point, hey thanks for getting my exhaust hose to me when you guys said you would.

Her454
    Excellent Post. One of the best I've ever read, and completely true. I've lived in both places, Havasu and Nor Cal and its two different planets. I also have seen people go to Havasu and behave "quite differently" and come home to only find they have created issues within their marriage or relationship. Some survive, some don't. The entire atmosphere at Havasu is intoxicating to most, in more ways than one. As far as the exhibitionism, I couldnt agree more with your statement, especially the "wives not be excluded" part.
    And BTW - Mrs My Mans Sportin Wood, the beer is on me when we meet,

Tom Brown
    The people in the sandbar are all fags and let's face it... Roland is doing all of their wives.

Her454
    Tom, dont be a hater just because Topless dumped you for that Relationship challenged, undecisive Ratso.
    :hammer2:

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast