Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Too far?

Tom Brown
    The evolution of the ***boat forums is quite amazing. :smile:
    Traci really classes up the joint.
    You strike me a wise man, HM.

Who'd a thought? BR=Life lessons and financial planning. Sandbar=whackin the dog off. The evolution of the ***boat forums is quite amazing. :smile:
    and ironic.

Her454
    Sounds a little kinky.
    Welcome back to ***boat T
    Not back, just visiting. Limiting my intake as my doctor said Im making tremendous progress.
    He may be relationship challenged and undecisive but he really puts out. http://www2.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif
    Yes, but he needs to master (pardon the pun) the art of putting out - without marriage.
    Who'd a thought? BR=Life lessons and financial planning. Sandbar=whackin the dog off. The evolution of the ***boat forums is quite amazing. :smile:
    I must be directionally challenged, I thought I was in the Bench Racers but I must be lost.............
    Traci really classes up the joint.
    You trying to ruin my rep? :squiggle:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Tom, your avatar cracks me up, but it's freakin' me out! I keep thinking "Sh!t, he's in here!"

HM
    and ironic.
    NOT FUNNY FOCKER
    LOL

HM
    You strike me a wise man, HM.
    LOL...I'm not a smart man.
    Hey, it wasn't all that long ago that I was bragging to blown about making bank. I also spent a couple years with a pyramid company and their moto was "fake 'till you make it".....problem was, only about 1% make it. My new business came close to wrecking me in setting up the infrastructure and got taken for a ride by a couple people. Shit happens.
    But, I have been working with people who have some serious money...not just enough to make payments, but large estates and worth multiple millions, and it is funny how most act the opposite - which was how I was raised. They tended to quietly chuckle at the blingers...and they often preferred to work with someone was not trying to represent, because they new they were faking it. And the great thing about people with money, is, they know other people with money and they are more than glad to refer you on to their friends. I am attracted to their stealthy mode...I think it is cool, and you respect that the money has not gone to their heads.

Tom Brown
    I scratch my head at the money some people spend. I guess it's no big deal, as long as you have it.
    I wish I were a rich guy pretending to be a poor guy. I'm not. ... but at least I'm not a financial wreck.

Tom Brown
    Tom, your avatar cracks me up, but it's freakin' me out!
    To be honest, it kind of freaks me out too.

HM
    I should send you the book "How to get Rich without winning the lottery"
    It is really designed to backdoor sell network marketing(pyramids), but, it has some real basic ways that shows a few simple disciplines when applied over your life span make you fairly wealthy....and wealthy is relative to what you want.
    I actually like the way it sells network marketing, as it is treated as extra income, vs. "Living the Life of your Dreams" The guy who wrote the book is the biggest income earner in network marketing, but he is a stealthy kind of guy - the pyramid I worked with didn't like him at all because he didn't sell the "dream."
    Tom, there are two main reasons for the amount of money you see people spending down here. Real estate values have been basically out of control. Places like Beaumont have seen some crazy values. People who bought property for well under $100K are looking at $300K and higher values in just 2 years time....that buys a lot of bling. The other is the low interest rates in combination with the Interest only and Less than interest only (Neg Am) that allow people to have payments of $1,000 on a $300K loan. I think these are great loans, if used for the right purpose...which most people don't. Most people pay off debts and buy more bling - and 6mos later they are tapped out again...and refinance and start all over.
    Also, it has become very wide spread for people to only "State" their income so they can lie about thier income in order to qualify. The banks are not too woried as they will get their money.
    So, you see, these guys get $200,000 or more available to them - that buys a lot of bling - and all they are worried about is the payment.

HM
    To be honest, it kind of freaks me out too.
    I am just jealous.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast