Blown 472
    and ironic.
    Use it in a sentence. :hammerhea

Tom Brown
    Blown sucks.

Blown 472
    Blown sucks.
    And that is something we don't already know??

Tom Brown
    And that is something we don't already know??
    Well, you don't seem to. I just used irony in a sentence.

HM
    For some reason, I think you are probaly one of the few people in the WORLD that would know how to use that word properly.

Kim Hanson
    Is it spreading or strictly a territorial issue?
    Its like the Black Plague........( . )( . ).........

Kim Hanson
    The people in the sandbar are all fags and let's face it... Roland is doing all of their wives.
    I didn't know Steve was such a John Holmes kind of guy, thats alot of women in them there sand bars.......( . )( . ).........

Kim Hanson
    I think it is the end of the world....lol
    No, No...smacktalkers are taking over thats all ........( . )( . ).......Its more entertaining some nights when you really get under someone skin....

riverroyal
    theres crazy stuff in havasu,but you kinda have to go to it,its not in front of you,we know where its crazy so we stay away from those areas,we have kids, I also have a hot wife that I really dont get off on when guys hoot and whistle,Im happy shes attractive,but guys are blind when it comes to that stuff,they dont care if you kids are there.We love Havasu,always have,I also love that people can party and get nuts,doesnt effect me one bit,Im glad they can have fun,,,now the sandbar has been a little rough this week,unless you have four legs

HM
    theres crazy stuff in havasu,but you kinda have to go to it,its not in front of you,we know where its crazy so we stay away from those areas,we have kids, I also have a hot wife that I really dont get off on when guys hoot and whistle,Im happy shes attractive,but guys are blind when it comes to that stuff,they dont care if you kids are there.We love Havasu,always have,I also love that people can party and get nuts,doesnt effect me one bit,Im glad they can have fun,,,now the sandbar has been a little rough this week,unless you have four legs
    that is b.s. it happens all over....just so many people are used to near gang bangs that they become imune. Some of us find it a major victory to go day without someone flashing their tits.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast