Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rejection Hotline...

WYRD
    this weekend??? Roll to your hood and hit up some local shit!!??? u down??
    and..what happened last night..u didnt have mark pick up some chicks at the bar did you?? :cry:
    OH..bro..those chicks were there memorial day!!! we saw them with some dudes and hid our face!!! haha..
    Nope I haven't talked to mark in a long time just kinda drifted I think he is moving to AZ. This weekend is no good Dad weekend not Daddy
    "Those" chicks are so yesterdays catch moving up in the world now my son :wink:

NOTALENT
    Sounds like we'd play that scenario a little different. I'm oldskool. You're all sensitive and shit.
    haha..hell no..im a ruthless sonofabitch!! and very picky...haha..but if its there I will take it..aint lookin for any relationship.. :devil:

NOTALENT
    Nope I haven't talked to mark in a long time just kinda drifted I think he is moving to AZ. This weekend is no good Dad weekend not Daddy
    "Those" chicks are so yesterdays catch moving up in the world now my son :wink:
    well we have to plan some shiat to party! as for moving up...Good for yo bro..I look at the pics and want to cry!!! :cry: mark sure knows how to pick them!!haha. :yuk:

barbigrl
    So NT...how many times have you had to give this number out???

Jordy
    Or more to the point, how many times have you had this number given to you after poppin' the collar?

NOTALENT
    actually not too many... 5 or 6 times..but its always good to have....
    :220v:

barbigrl
    Or more to the point, how many times have you had this number given to you after poppin' the collar?
    lol...ur too much

NOTALENT
    sorry brotha..but never..I rarley ask for numbers..If I see them agian...cool..if not oh well...im young and havin fun..

Eliminator 4 Life
    After last night I might need one of these #'s Big "B"
    BTW I still have your Life Jackets we need to hook up for a beer and make the "exchange"
    Oh I see how it is you are gonna give his $hit back but I cant get mine back ha ha

NOTALENT
    Oh I see how it is you are gonna give his $hit back but I cant get mine back ha ha
    hey..I dont live in BFE!! haha. when you going to be back in the hood???

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast