Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rejection Hotline...

barbigrl
    Oh I see how it is you are gonna give his $hit back but I cant get mine back ha ha
    Nope you bailed...had to call vessel assist and all!! :yuk: No help with the boat=no shit!!! hahaa... j/k :rollside:

Eliminator 4 Life
    Nope you bailed...had to call vessel assist and all!! :yuk: No help with the boat=no shit!!! hahaa... j/k :rollside:
    Who you talking to you BOAT FLY :burningm:

Eliminator 4 Life
    hey..I dont live in BFE!! haha. when you going to be back in the hood???
    Im gonna try to come down on Thursday the week of Op6 and crash at DS house he doesnt know yet well he will now ha ha

WYRD
    Im gonna try to come down on Thursday the week of Op6 and crash at DS house he doesnt know yet well he will now ha ha
    Whos the BOAT FLY now BIATCH? Do I have your life jacket? I looked and did not see it so I thought you grabbed it. I think the only thing is your ice chest and "my" goose :crossx:
    BTW you have mail fawker

NOTALENT
    Good shit...I may be heading your way next month..I forget what city but next to the airforce base...party with my cousins...maybe go to tahoe for a few days...!!! :jawdrop:

Eliminator 4 Life
    Whos the BOAT FLY now BIATCH? Do I have your life jacket? I looked and did not see it so I thought you grabbed it. I think the only thing is your ice chest and "my" goose :crossx:
    BTW you have mail fawker
    Thanks BROTHER and I mean BROTHER. Hey Ill drag the ELIMINATOR to parker but dont be mad when that MF is full of ha ha you know. I got my jacket you got my chest and my 175 fawker ha ha

Eliminator 4 Life
    Good shit...I may be heading your way next month..I forget what city but next to the airforce base...party with my cousins...maybe go to tahoe for a few days...!!! :jawdrop:
    B im so down collar popped and all lets roll

NOTALENT
    B im so down collar popped and all lets roll
    good shit..haha..I will get back to you with the details! keep u updated.

Eliminator 4 Life
    good shit..haha..I will get back to you with the details! keep u updated.
    Thanks Bro

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123