Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A HUGE thanks to 6dollarboat!!!

dimarcobros
    What a fantastic weekend at the Dam run and it wouldn't have been half as great if Scott didn't give us a ride. His boat is one of the fastest, smooth riding, alcohol friendly boats I have been in. We hit 100 mph a couple of times with no problems. Thank you Scott and Tammy for allowing us to tag along with you two.
    I have many pictures but won't be able to post them until next week as I forgot my camera today and I am leaving for Havasu tonight. :rollside:
    Thank you again.
    DMB

Garrddogg
    The bow eye is a little further down than you thought huh?
    (sorry i couldnt pass it up)

dimarcobros

I am sure the booze had nothing to do with it either.
    DMB

OutCole'd
    The bow eye is a little further down than you thought huh?
    (sorry i couldnt pass it up)
    Is there a story here you can share?

6 Dollar Boat
    Matt, It was great having you and Robert on the boat for the Dam Run. The best part was the 3 mile float from the dam, with Roberts sing-along...I could tell you were enjoying Tami's cocktails. :sleeping:

6 Dollar Boat
    Is there a story here you can share?
    Matt was hooking the rope to the front of the boat so we could tie off to the dock. I thought it was hooked, so I pulled my end of the rope. If you mix a well waxed bow and a little pull you get a big splash...

LHC30Victory
    I could telll that Matt and Robert were having a wonderful time! It was good hanging with you two and Scott and Tammy! Even if Scott forgot my autographed copy of the Video :jawdrop:

dimarcobros
    Matt, It was great having you and Robert on the boat for the Dam Run. The best part was the 3 mile float from the dam, with Roberts sing-along...I could tell you were enjoying Tami's cocktails. :sleeping:
    I slept like a rock thanks to Nurse Tammy's medicine. I have some great pictures but won't have the time to post them until next week. I have some of you and Tammy that I can send to you as well.
    DMB

dimarcobros
    I could telll that Matt and Robert were having a wonderful time! It was good hanging with you two and Scott and Tammy! Even if Scott forgot my autographed copy of the Video :jawdrop:
    It was good seeing you Ted and Mimi as well. Thanks for the drinks on Saturday night, just what I needed.
    DMB

OutCole'd
    Matt was hooking the rope to the front of the boat so we could tie off to the dock. I thought it was hooked, so I pulled my end of the rope. If you mix a well waxed bow and a little pull you get a big splash...
    Nice.
    By the way, sweet boat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast