Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A HUGE thanks to 6dollarboat!!!

mbrown2
    The best part was the 3 mile float from the dam
    Ditto...Rocky and I just talked about that....that float was awesome...and the run back after that from Willow Beach was a close 2nd....that Teague Motor can run 90+ for longer than I thought...those outboards loved being revved for that long...

dimarcobros
    Ditto...Rocky and I just talked about that....that float was awesome...and the run back after that from Willow Beach was a close 2nd....that Teague Motor can run 90+ for longer than I thought...those outboards loved being revved for that long...
    Tell me about it, what a blast. I have a couple pictures of your boat running next to us that I will post. Your boat looks darn good when it's running at 90+, and sitting still for that matter.
    DMB

6 Dollar Boat
    I wasn't really pushing it that hard, I was concerned about hitting a big roller out there in that basin...but that was a blast, and looking over at your boat cruising through that chop at 90 was sweeeeet...

barbigrl
    LHC30 WHere the heck where you guys?? I did not see you all weekend

LHC30Victory
    We got hung up with our friends and their busted HTM. We started late and by the time we got to Willow, most folks were gone. We did get to see Scott, Matt and Robert throw Scott's anchor into the water like an offering to the Dam :cry:
    We were by the rooms most of the night, where were you?
    BTW We were fortunate enought NOT to see the "alleged" beastiality :notam:
    Sorry we missed you.

dimarcobros
    We got hung up with our friends and their busted HTM. We started late and by the time we got to Willow, most folks were gone. We did get to see Scott, Matt and Robert throw Scott's anchor into the water like an offering to the Dam :cry:
    We were by the rooms most of the night, where were you?
    BTW We were fortunate enought NOT to see the "alleged" beastiality :notam:
    Sorry we missed you.
    I still have rope burns from that. :cry: :cry:

mbrown2
    I still have rope burns from that. :cry: :cry:
    That was classic....but that current was tough.....my crew threw a perfectly good box anchor in deeper water at the upper sandbar on Memorial Weekend...when my bud stated reeling the rope in he figured it was a little loose...well it was not connected...we live and learn.

dimarcobros
    They can always be replaced right? At least Scott was working the rope as well so it wasn't completely Up4River and my fault.
    DMB

Garrddogg
    sorry couldnt resist

I am sure the booze had nothing to do with it either.
    DMB

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12