Thread: Paging EssexJet(James)

sigepmock
    Sorry to do this in the open boards but I can't get my PM's to work this morning.
    Any way here's what I tried to send ya.
    "James,
    Great to hear from you. You have perfect timing with the baby questions, we just had our second ultra sound this morning. We had the tech write down the sex in an envelope an we're going to open it at a BBQ this Saturday with our family. This is our first and that ultrasound is absolutely amazing.....the baby is healthy, we counted 10 fingers and toes today, we could see the eyes, nose, ears, and mouth. I am completely overwhelmed by the whole process...it's the greatest thing I have ever experienced. The little guy or girl is expected the first week of November and I can hardly wait to get to meet him/her for the first time. Can you tell I'm excited???
    Anyway as far as the jobopening for your friend.....we have decided to move our Corporate HQ to Reno so until I get rid of the accounting ladies and our CFO(they're going to Reno), I am in kind of a holding pattern. I'll know more in a couple weeks. I still need somebody but it might end up being a receptionist/customer service rep kind of job. If your friend wants to send a resume I'd be happy to look at it, but I just won't know until the end of June for sure.
    How are you doing? Things going well? We're going to have to catch up on the water here pretty soon.
    Chris"

Mrs. casean
    Chris you have to let us know too after you open that envelope! I'm excited too! Keep us posted!

essexjet
    Hey Chris sorry, I didnt see this earlier (thanks Linds for bringing this TTT) I did get your pm all 10 of them. Let me know if you got me return.

Mrs. casean
    Thought it would help to bring it up for ya just incase! No prob... and I got to remind him to tell us the verdict too

essexjet
    Thought it would help to bring it up for ya just incase! No prob... and I got to remind him to tell us the verdict too
    Maybe at the dinner we talked about

Mrs. casean
    Sean & I've thought about that lately... maybe?? We'll be in Parker for Father's day, maybe the weekend after if it works for us all?

essexjet
    Sean & I've thought about that lately... maybe?? We'll be in Parker for Father's day, maybe the weekend after if it works for us all?
    Thats Mike and Jana's wedding maybe after that.

Mrs. casean
    We'll figure it out, with in the month

essexjet
    We'll figure it out, with in the month