Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greg Shoemaker back as Jet Tech?

lakecrazy
    Just got my July issue of Hot Boat and noticed that Greg Shoemaker was Jet Tech.

bigbadnicster
    GREG A GREAT GUY NOW I KNOW WHY HE TOOK SO LONG ON MY BOAT BUT IT IS ALL WORTH IT IN THE END

rivercrazy
    I hope Greg is back. He's a great dude!

fat rat
    I totally agree!

cougar27mtr
    I do not get mine until almost the last day of the month I do not get it... I live 30 miles form my buddy whom gets his ***boat mag on the 15th. Sucks for me!

SoCalPower
    Greg Schmeg.....I miss Jack Sea

LVjetboy
    I'm sure Greg's a great dude, but I'm with SoCal...
    And why doesn't Greg post more?
    Maybe you need thick skin and time to burn, but most professionals develop armor-plated skin surrounding their profession...a product of both confidence in hard-won knowledge and humbleness in acknowledging limitations. That also respected. I could mention others in the field. Not saying Greg doesn't know his stuff, but I think he should post more and help us regardless of a barb here or controversy there.
    Worthy advice is both recognized and appreciated by us jet boat enthusiasts in the end...which only leads to more business.
    And if a post is either true or bs, that will eventually be known. The essence will filter out. I've certainly posted my share of bs. But if a professional posts only to generate kudos, avoiding confrontation, then where's the value in that?
    jer

greg shoemaker
    I continue to keep track of the boards whenever I have the time but what I've seen is that most of the questions get answered by the guys who hang on the boards on a regular basis. I will try to help a little more in the future but only whenever I can contribute. GREG

greg shoemaker
    SoCal Hope everything is going good with the new additon to the family. Sounds like Caprice might be keeping you up late at night.Hows the new trailer project going at the river? Are you gonig to make it this year? See you this weekend. Greg

fat rat
    Damn Greg, you're up early.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast