Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Thank you Toby :)

TOBTEK
    i knew someone was talking about me,see im not on that much medication,,,now my hair has been a bit jacked up,i admit that
    royal......IF your home this weekend, id love to have leisa take a tour of your home....or should I say "FRICKIN MODEL HOME".....its really is beautiful, inside and out....major WOW FACTOR!

bunny 166
    His sauce works good at removing spot from dogs privates too....
    :wink: :hammerhea
    Rocky!! That is not nice.... :hammer2: I would not waste Toby's precious sauce on some dog's balls.... I don't think Toby wants a thread started about how his sauce wound up on a dog's junk.... :crossx:

TOBTEK
    Rocky!! That is not nice.... :hammer2: I would not waste Toby's precious sauce on some dog's balls.... I don't think Toby wants a thread started about how his sauce wound up on a dog's junk.... :crossx:
    its OK... Ricky is a HATER of all that is KOOL-AID :sleeping:
    PLUS he still OWES Wilie for a gallon of juice from last yr, and a refridge full of PIZZA's to my family :hammer2:

BoatFloating
    its OK... Ricky is a HATER of all that is KOOL-AID :sleeping:
    PLUS he still OWES Wilie for a gallon of juice from last yr, and a refridge full of PIZZA's to my family :hammer2:
    Hey dude I don't deliver like Pizza Hut....

TOBTEK
    Hey dude I don't deliver like Pizza Hut....

why NOT? All the other company's A/E's take me to lunch :notam:

BoatFloating
    why NOT? All the other company's A/E's take me to lunch :notam:
    Ya but you never return my pm's to call me so last time I checked you don't have a gps up your ass so I can find you?????
    :notam:

riverroyal
    we are home all weekend except saturday night,come on by,bring the baby,leave the dogs at home,,,thanks for the home complement,Renee kicks ass at the interior stuff,I just sit back and watch

bunny 166
    we are home all weekend except saturday night,come on by,bring the baby,leave the dogs at home,,,thanks for the home complement,Renee kicks ass at the interior stuff,I just sit back and watch
    Sounds like party at RR's house....PM me directions please....

TOBTEK
    I'd cruise the Rhino down....but its half painted, was at AP this morning..looking SWEET! my tailgate is as smooth as Kendal's butt. leisa mom's in town so we will cruise down for sure. I'll let you lick my coors lit can only....your on Med's

TOBTEK
    Ya but you never return my pm's to call me so last time I checked you don't have a gps up your ass so I can find you?????
    :notam:
    Give me a call at the office anytime ALT-A boy....858-487-6300
    did you hear Mr Greenspan this morning....NO "bubble" in site.... :smile:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast