Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Thank you Toby :)

TOBTEK
    Hey , I'm not here to cause trouble....just havin' fun! Really! Just ask Frenchie, WetWillie, Unleashed, and some other guys on here....
    It may be trouble IF you show up with the bikini that you had on at the Regatta ......"honey, this is bunny" hehehehe

bunny 166
    It may be trouble IF you show up with the bikini that you had on at the Regatta ......"honey, this is bunny" hehehehe
    Ha Ha--I met the Mrs....she is a very nice lady

bunny 166
    kinda sounded bad,but im sure it was innocent,right?VERY!! Just like meeting new peeps and hanging on the river.... :wink: :wink:

riverroyal
    i wouldnt complain having you ,mrs toby and my wife sitting on the beach relaxing while toby gives us a demo on how to properly wipe down a boat,innocent enough

JB in so cal
    i wouldnt complain having you ,mrs toby and my wife sitting on the beach relaxing while toby gives us a demo on how to properly wipe down a boat,innocent enough
    ...so, it's safe to say you're getting used to your meds? :boxed:

riverroyal
    hey when are you leaving for havasu next week?Im going crazy at home,might see if renee minds if I go out early,she has to work friday.

JB in so cal
    hey when are you leaving for havasu next week?Im going crazy at home,might see if renee minds if I go out early,she has to work friday.
    We're leaving noonish friday. Wanna ride in the back with the dogs ?

riverroyal
    theres enough dog talk going on in here,Im thinking like thursday or even wednesday,doubt it will happen though,most likely leave around 3 on friday

JB in so cal
    theres enough dog talk going on in here,Im thinking like thursday or even wednesday,doubt it will happen though,most likely leave around 3 on friday
    No s***! What the?
    I'm not taking any vacation days for next weekend, so I'll sneak out friday and sneak back monday early.
    I just found out I need to be in Phoenix tuesday. I just love to fly!

riverroyal
    im not doing any vacation days either..slacker

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast