Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New guy here, and looking for something.

lucky
    Did you do a search on how to jerk a dog off, and it landed you at hot boat.
    LMAO - DAT DER WAS A HOOT

Chase
    Did you do a search on how to jerk a dog off, and it landed you at hot boat.
    Did that actually happen..I never finished that thread???

ELIMINAT THIS
    Did that actually happen..I never finished that thread???
    Quote from Frenchie
    thats life...aint it!!! no one seemed to get up off the lawn and leave in disgust...several were laughing almost in tears!!?? You know me....anything for a good laugh and once again ...it was a hell of a laugh fest!! But like Jordy said if it wasnt me it would be and has been someone else gettin the pounding!!!
    i take it with a grain of salt....things are different on Hb on the computer, than in person...as you obviously are pointing out with the responses to this !!!!!
    no biggie, its all fun life is too F'n short not to have fun!!!

SmokinLowriderSS
    Yes it's wrong, WAY WRONG!!
    Yes, it's true .................
    Welcome to the board 9er, you've found a good place and good people (well, most of em ) We have happy dogs here too.

BigBlockBaja
    now i know why my dog sits next to me when I look at posts on ***boat..

9er
    Yes it's wrong, WAY WRONG!!
    Yes, it's true .................
    Welcome to the board 9er, you've found a good place and good people (well, most of em ) We have happy dogs here too.
    Thanks guys. Although wayneearl is right by my house in OC (not the OC) I think I'll try Finneys since they're just up in Havi and we're down South of Parker. Beats towning the boat home.
    Anyway, gotta get to work. Leaving after lunch!!!!!!!
    Hey ELIMINAT THIS, if I see any strays on the way out I'll be sure to pick them up for you!

MagicMtnDan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12