Thread: Anyone else having PM send problems??

JustMVG
    I have been trying to send PM's and replying to some and keep getting a message that there was a "Technical problem" and an Email was sent to the Administrator.
    Anyone else having this issue . MVG

cheezpanel
    Same thing happened to me this morning.

Mrs.Racer277
    Sent you one did it work???

SCUBA STEVE
    Yup, but it should still allow it to go through, if it's in your sent bucket. :rollside:

JustMVG
    Sent you one did it work???
    It worked thanks, and i did not get the pop up message when i sent the reply to you, but i have been trying to reply to another message when i i do i get that popup, streange stuff today. Thanks guys/gals

JustMVG
    Yup, but it should still allow it to go through, if it's in your sent bucket. :rollside:
    Steve i just checked, the message i sent and got that pop up, are not in my sent folder, so my guess is they did not go far enough to be considered sent by software.

JetBoatRich
    Been having problems for a couple weeks now :yuk: when I reply, it even sends a copy to me and most of the time keeps it as a new PM unless I delete it. Rarely do I see a e-mail for my PM

FMluvswater
    I have been trying to send PM's and replying to some and keep getting a message that there was a "Technical problem" and an Email was sent to the Administrator.
    Anyone else having this issue . MVG
    Yes. Same thing happened to me wee hours this morning. I thought my PM didn't send but found three copies of it in my sent folder. :notam: