Thread: Just got the call...........

NashvilleBound
    My Magic will be done Friday and I am scheduled to pick it up Sat at 12. Cant wait... I am still running around North San Diego eating at all the Mexican food joints I miss. I know a few HB'ers will be there but if anyone else wants to meet up this weekend give me a call... 615-714-8100 I look forward to putting faces with the names..... always room for more. Off to El Bandidto......... I think I'm gonna pop
    Looks like Magic took my old Ultra apart... :cry: ...sold the motor and is putting a generic 496 in it. What a shame. Cest La Vie.

OutCole'd
    I'll be there. Are you going to water test it Saturday?

Biglue
    Exiting stuff man. Way to go.

Outnumbered
    My Magic will be done Friday and I am scheduled to pick it up Sat at 12. Cant wait... I am still running around North San Diego eating at all the Mexican food joints I miss. I know a few HB'ers will be there but if anyone else wants to meet up this weekend give me a call... 615-714-8100 I look forward to putting faces with the names..... always room for more. Off to El Bandidto......... I think I'm gonna pop
    Looks like Magic took my old Ultra apart... :cry: ...sold the motor and is putting a generic 496 in it. What a shame. Cest La Vie.
    You traded it :hammerhea . I wish I would have known you would go that low. I prolly would have bought it and sucked up the insurance payments in trade for the big grin at 80+.

Rev. Williams
    NB, I'll be down there this weekend also. I'll give you a call and see when you'll be on the water. I'm staying at the Nautical Friday and Saturday if you need a place to relax at. And I'd love a ride in ??????? What was the final name ?????
    Congrats !!!

phuggit
    Congrats on the arrival. I'm really starting to like the Magic 28's. Especially the Scepter.

NashvilleBound
    I'm heading up Sat morning from San Deigo. Test ride is scheduled for noonish. After they count all the money I will be on the water the rest of the weekend.
    Outnumbered....I tried to tell you........ I swear.....
    ....and Jong E .....just call me ...if I dont speak its cuz I have a permanent smile going (good visual eh??)...just give me a few minutes and I'll call back. I WILL be on the water ALL day Sunday regardless.... I will just camp where ever.....no reservations...just going full speed and where I drop is all good.
    Ya'll got my number.... (did I really just say ya'll??)
    Are the hotels sold out this weekend?