Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Neighbor advise

Outnumbered
    If the crap still ends up in your yard, scoop it up on leave it on his door step with a note - dear owner, scoop up after your dog and get OUTA here!
    We have a block wall. Its just the flys and the smell issue. Can't see it unless you look over the wall.

WaTchTheGelCoat
    I say if you are cool with him, offer him a cold one, and while you are BSing ask him about all the poopy. Let him know you occasionally smell it. If i was the guy I would clean that chit up right away.

MagicMtnDan
    Do a search for a similar thread someone posted about a cat shitting in their yard. Then do whatever everyone suggested for the cat. One of the most popular responses seemed to be to kill the cat... :devil:

totenhosen
    We have a block wall. Its just the flys and the smell issue. Can't see it unless you look over the wall.
    Being in AZ I doubt he has a gardener that comes by weekly, otherwise you could ask the gardener to take care of it.

phuggit
    Fock'n HOA's. I bet if you left your trash cans out in the driverway over one day they would sure as hell fine you.

cole13
    No reason to call the doggy police. I would just leave him a note on the door. Or invite him over to your yard when you smell and then ask him if he smells it too.

RiverDave
    Why is it so hard for people to just walk next door and have a civil conversation about concerns nowdays?
    Don't be such a panzi.. Just walk over there and say "Hey man you got a minute? Now I'm not one to complain, and you and I get along pretty well.... but you've never had to sit over _____________ when the wind takes a change.. Make my whole house smell like shit. Now you and I both know that prick across the street leaves his golden retriever in a crate all day, why don't you walk the dog over to his yard everyday for awhile?"
    Problem Solved.
    RD

Outnumbered
    Why is it so hard for people to just walk next door and have a civil conversation about concerns nowdays?
    Don't be such a panzi.. Just walk over there and say "Hey man you got a minute? Now I'm not one to complain, and you and I get along pretty well.... but you've never had to sit over _____________ when the wind takes a change.. Make my whole house smell like shit. Now you and I both know that prick across the street leaves his golden retriever in a crate all day, why don't you walk the dog over to his yard everyday for awhile?"
    Problem Solved.
    RD
    That's me RD I'm with ya on that tactic. I guess I'm just second guessing myself after the incident with the other neighbor who used to have brews with me once in a while who is now a total dick and won't hardly talk to me.

Norseman
    No, this guy is not pissed at me. We get along fine.
    The other neighbor who locks his full grown dog in a crate in his garage in the AZ heat is pissed at me. But we were buds before the dog in the crate thing. I was pretty cool when I talked to him about it and he just snapped.
    But animal control may be a good idea.
    Thanks
    I think you need to bring the guy with the dog in the crate a beer and have a talk.
    If he acts like an ASS Hole then you could always show him how it feels to be locked in a crate in the garage!!!! :2purples: :hammerhea
    And if it was me I'd talk to the other guy. And ask him nice if he could take care of the problem. If he doesn't then talk to the owner of the property.
    Bob

lucky
    Problem Solved.
    RD
    THAT WOULD WORK -- OR YOU COULD HAVE A "RIVER TRASH PARTY TO PISS HIM OFF " LMAO BOAT COP IS INVITED OF COURSE

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast