Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Can Mastercraft be a hot boat ?

RiverDave
    What Dave is saying is... Yes, a Mastercraft can be a ***boat if you install a Cutting Edge Marine battery bracket.
    ***boat Indeed.. LOL
    RD

CrazyHippy
    What Dave is saying is... Yes, a Mastercraft can be a ***boat if you install a Cutting Edge Marine battery bracket.
    or 2 or 3...
    BJH

mbrown2
    Buy two boats...one Schiada and one Wakeboard boat for her and call it good

SmokinLowriderSS
    She might get tired of it, but I won't. If she needs a hand holding those down/up/something, drop me a line. I'm just a helpful sort of guy.

locogringo
    Most of the Mastercrafts that I see are all "hot boats" because it seems like it is more the norm than not that there are smokin' hot chicks on them at all times!

Sherpa
    mine was* a hot-boat/chick magnet................then I got married.......
    besides, it's fun to be running at 40mph, and spin it on it's length........
    try that shit in an I/o, jet, vdrive, cat, vhull, whatever....
    --Sherpa

Outnumbered
    mine was* a hot-boat/chick magnet................then I got married.......
    besides, it's fun to be running at 40mph, and spin it on it's length........
    try that shit in an I/o, jet, vdrive, cat, vhull, whatever....
    --Sherpa
    Just buy a SeaDoo and you can do the same for a lot less cash

ptboat
    hehe, got up a little late this morning. I have a back ache sleeping on the couch. I showed her a copy of this thread and forgot about what I typed earlier. She read that and got all piss for nothing. If I say one word about a boat starting with the letter S I'll be eating nothing for dinner tonight. Guess I am just going to have a really wet dream about Schiada boat from now on.
    Hey Smokin.. Do you want to trade a Schiada for a wife ? Then you can get a Mastercraft and holding hooters all day long.
    Alex.

duffster
    Maybe with 5-gallons of gas and a match. Or you can paint flames on it. Now I'm out of ideas. But I hear they are good ski boats.

BILLY.B
    Guys,
    If I slap on a couple flames and pimp it up a little bit. Would it consider a Hot Boat ? Cause my wife wants a Mastercraft with 350 horse and I want a Schiada with 900 horse. I think she is winning the war. :cry:
    Alex. Absolutely not. Don't let her play with you like this. The Mastercraft serves one purpose and thats it. But the Schiada can do both with style. Now go grab your balls back out of her purse and buy that Schiada. She'll respect you for that.... . And if she holds other things back from you just take the Schiada for a ride. Not only will it last longer but you'l be able to enjoy year after year. Good luck!!!!.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast