Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Can Mastercraft be a hot boat ?

MagicMtnDan
    You can actually make your own dinner, it's pretty easy.
    You can always eat chips and drink beer...in the Schiada

Dribble
    On a serious note. If you're anywhere near socal, grab your wife and visit several custom builders. My shortlist would include Lavey, Ultra, Essex, Eliminator, Shockwave, Cobra. Any of these builders can put a custom tower on their boat. Chances are after she sees the gelcoats and interiors in the hand built boats she might change her mind. Realistically speaking, are you going to be doing any pro wakeboarding? If not, the Mastercraft will only be most useful when your jumping that big ass wake.

ptboat
    Dribble,
    I am freaking 40 years old, the only jumping I am going to do is on my bed not the water. I don't ski and don't wake board. The reason why she wants a mastercraft is so we can take the kids from the familys members out skiing. I wish my wife is one of those hot boat babes. She got the body for it, but hell the mind is a little out of proportion.
    Alex.

Lightning
    Dribble,
    I am freaking 40 years old, the only jumping I am going to do is on my bed not the water. I don't ski and don't wake board. The reason why she wants a mastercraft is so we can take the kids from the familys members out skiing. I wish my wife is one of those hot boat babes. She got the body for it, but hell the mind is a little out of proportion.
    Alex.
    The Mastercraft is a little overkill for what you want to do. Take the kids from the family members out???.... they should be happy they are getting an invite on the boat - and you are considering buying a boat that suits their needs?? Buy a boat that suits your needs first, they will be happy to be towed behind anything. In two years when they are not coming out to the lake anymore, you'll may end up with a bitchen' wakeboard boat that no one uses anymore. You need to go get that Schiada

Outnumbered
    Dribble,
    Alex.
    Its all about the ride. She will hate that roll-bar boat unless you only go out mid-week. Take her out on a busy weekend to Havi or Mohave with some freinds in a roll-bar boat and she will see the light. Sac-up and buy the Schiada, Lavey, Ultra, etc. :wink: You and the wife will not regret it.
    Good luck.

Dave C
    I saw a nice Ultra recently with a roll-bar... errrr... I meant tower on it. Custom matched to the paint job. check out a 21-24 ft with a 496 and an open bow. Can't go wrong there.
    Shiada's are really nice boats. Can't you get a tower with the Schiada? monkey see monkey do, you know.

ptboat
    Dave,
    I don't want a tower on a boat. My wife do, not me. I am not going to put any thing on a schida if I get one.
    alex.

SmokinLowriderSS
    Thx for the offer ptboat. I've already got my Taylor jet I love, and my 3rd(!!) wife. Can't afford either a schiada OR another woman. Mine isn't much into either the Utah mormon thing OR sharing. 'Course, if yours likes the rough bashing ride of the Mastercraft, she'd LOVE my shallow-V Taylor, and I have a lot of muscle left when I am CRUIZING at 40.
    I could spin her in her own length, probably magically turn her into a big-block submarine too at the same time. :messedup:
    Oh, and I REFUSE categorically to put one of those ugly roll-bars on my boat, even if they DO make good speaker-mouints.

Dribble
    I saw the pics in the other thread and the Schiada is the only way to go.

termiteguy
    you want to save some money get a gayliner with atower same thing right :idea:

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast