Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Can Mastercraft be a hot boat ?

mxbundy
    Go check out the ULTRA! You can have it built with the wrap around seating just like the ski boat. Plus they have a wake board pole that attaches to the front of the motor through a hole in the hatch, and it is just as tall as a tower, so you can do all the tricks. It comes down when not in use and stows in the ski locker.That new 24 would be the ultimate boat for this.
    I know because that is how John built mine.
    It is truly like having the best of both worlds.
    Bundy

chub
    Is anyone seeing this man cry out???? Sleep on the couch make your own dinner buy a Shiada clean you're own house buy a Shiada. Don't let your woman pick your boat unless she say's "We are buying that STOKER no matter what."

Dimarco21
    NO...NO WAY....AND HELL NO.
    Did I get my point across???

termiteguy
    i have 23 genesis with no tower my boys wakeboard of the transom ski tow
    they wanted me to put a tower on it im not drilling holes in custom gel :hammer2:

mmered8299
    I sold my 24' 80K Schiada and bought a 24' 45K Tige. And have been loving it. Of course I have a wife a 3 kids who love to ski every weekend. I've got the wakeboard fever. Now when the kids go off to college and I get to old to be doing Tantrems, I'll sell the wakeboard boat and get back into a Schiada.

Outnumbered
    I sold my 24' 80K Schiada and bought a 24' 45K Tige. And have been loving it. Of course I have a wife a 3 kids who love to ski every weekend. I've got the wakeboard fever. Now when the kids go off to college and I get to old to be doing Tantrems, I'll sell the wakeboard boat and get back into a Schiada.
    You take a Tige out on Mead on the weekends or are you boating on Lake Las Vegas

SHAKEN Not Stirred
    Schiada = Aston Martin & Fine Wine
    MasterCraft = Astro Van & Bud Tall
    You Pick..... :idea:
    Later,
    CJG

ptboat
    CJG,
    hehe, are you my neighbor ? Cause I do own an Assstro van. Now a Mastercraft. :cry:

superdave013
    Absolutely not. Don't let her play with you like this. The Mastercraft serves one purpose and thats it. But the Schiada can do both with style. Now go grab your balls back out of her purse and buy that Schiada. She'll respect you for that.... . And if she holds other things back from you just take the Schiada for a ride. Not only will it last longer but you'l be able to enjoy year after year. Good luck!!!!.
    pretty much sums it up right there

lucky
    master raft -- pretty much sums it up :idea:

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast