Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Huds old Howard on the cover of Hot Boat

Jake W2
    HUDs old boat on the cover of ***boat.You guys gona like the new hot boat.
    Jake

olbiezer
    just read it..........a man named hud put a for sale on his 1988 howard......lol nice boat

Her454
    DAMMIT, I hate when stuff get posted and I dont have the magazine yet.......... Its such a tease!

olbiezer
    hey her 454 if the mag made it to mississippi before u got yours u better go to the news stand cause u arent getting one this month lol :hammerhea

Norseman
    DAMMIT, I hate when stuff get posted and I dont have the magazine yet.......... Its such a tease!
    What magazine????? :jawdrop: Hot Boat has a magazine?????

BIGCHRIS
    the mag is a little better this month than usually,I got mine yesterday nice layout on Huds old boat.one Q though my mag has got a velocity boat on the cover not Huds boat .Looked in the table of contents says west coast cover Huds boat is on it east coast a velocity whats up with two differant covers , i was robbed :hammerhea

voodooCanoe
    Cool deal Hud, nice to see it on the cover!
    Do ya miss it??? :cry:

olbiezer
    dont really know about the covers but have read that same thing u did about east and west cost covers. i also agree with ya big about mag being a little better this month then most months.

Yes, I miss the Howard! It was a lot of hard work! We painted in a garage & put the clear on at Tim's shop! Anyone that has painted a boat can tell you how much work that was...C'mon! :2purples:

BILLY.B
    Anyone that has painted a boat can tell you how much work that was...C'mon! :2purples: NOR-CAL light weights!!!!!! . You guys won't believe what project Hud has going on now. Guarantee it will be off the chart :idea: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:. Sorry Hud I just couldn't hold back any longer. :shift:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast