Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is any one going 31 miles north

n8dawg
    Keep an eye out for all the debris in the water also. I can't remember all the times that I had to take off the cover or jump in and remove alot of weeds from the grate. I think it was because of the load we had (pretty weighted down with a 12 x 12 easy up, cooler full of beer and food, 3 wake boards, 1 knee board, 4 adults, and one dog.) Way to much weight in the boat! Anyways, once you get up to Big River the water starts looking better.

cole13
    Keep an eye out for all the debris in the water also. I can't remember all the times that I had to take off the cover or jump in and remove alot of weeds from the grate. I think it was because of the load we had (pretty weighted down with a 12 x 12 easy up, cooler full of beer and food, 3 wake boards, 1 knee board, 4 adults, and one dog.) Way to much weight in the boat! Anyways, once you get up to Big River the water starts looking better.
    That is funny, I always thought the water looked better south. Noone is ever down there you know that. But we do have to go up to Big River to help this guy out. Your pump did not eat up the reeds. I have never had to pull the plate there. It usually just gets sucked through.

n8dawg
    Yeah I remember the water down south but with one boat didn't want to risk breaking down. Hey I got some ggod news for ya...now your boat is faster than mine! :cry: I stuck this new nozzle on and in isn't the same, for some reason I lost alot of hole shot power. I had to stand on it to pull danny out of the water. I have to do something about that nozzle before we go out again. One of the reasons for sucking up so much crap is because the driver who was towing me kept driving over the damn weeds! :devil: Hey I need to pull me on the wake board.

cole13
    Sounds good. What are you doing this weekend? You should hook up with J in Simi and then cruz out with us this weekend. We are only going for the day. Taking J's boat, that thing is a sweet ride, and hell of a lot of fun to board behind.
    Oh and why are you not at work?

n8dawg
    Think I'm just going to kick back this weekend take a break. That last trip kicked my ass with all the boarding we did... still feeling it :sleeping:
    I worked a night shift last night that ended around 3 o' clock in the morning. I hope it was just for one night, i dunno.

cole13
    Think I'm just going to kick back this weekend take a break. That last trip kicked my ass with all the boarding we did... still feeling it :sleeping:
    I worked a night shift last night that ended around 3 o' clock in the morning. I hope it was just for one night, i dunno.
    Just thought I would ask! At least it sounds like you had a good trip. How was the new board?

n8dawg
    She likes it alot, I don't think that I ever saw her smile that much while wake boarding! Ended up being a good pick.

cole13
    anyone?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12