Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Without The Lakers, Who Cares About The Finals??

Krazy K
    Without the Lakers does anybody care about the NBA Finals. I bet the tv ratings will be low.
    It's because the Lakers are not in the Finals is the reason I'm watching it!!!

HighRoller
    I would crack up if the game was called 100%... there would be a traveling foul every 12 seconds!! I've seen 3, 4 and even 5 steps to the basket to lay up or dunk! And the one foot on the ground rule? Double dribble? Everyone carries over. The game is a joke.

cigar
    {QUOTE}
    Keep your good citizens, I'll take the championships. Hell, I'm not even a Laker fan.
    Kobe doesn't have a TEAM. The Lakers are plain awful. For them to hover near .500 for most of the season is a testament to how good Kobe really is, because that was a flat out disgusting basketball team.
    Phil doesn't even want to coach him. Who has Phil ever had a problem with ?
    I'am sure he will come back it's hard to walk away from playa del rey, 10 million, Jeanie vp, probably future ownership.

totenhosen
    As far as being tough on him, you and I both know that he was up near 400 lbs last season with the Lakers. He had zero elevation, rebounded for chit, didn't run the floor at all. Then he shows up in Miami looking thinner than Cameron Diaz. It pisses me off when people do that crap. He did that for one reason, and only one reason, to make the Lakers look bad. That's not a team player.
    Finally someone that sees Shaq for what he is! The only reason why no one calls Shaq for what he really is, is because he has some personality. He comes off as a nice guy. He is just as selfish Kobe. Had he stayed in shape and didn't whine like a bitch about getting resigned he'd still be in laker uniform. Did you also notice that when he played in orlando he called Penny the best 2 in the game, than Kobe and now Wade.
    Shaq is a bandwagoneer jsut like most laker fans. Good riddance!

HighRoller
    Laker fans are weak. My Bro in Law switched SPORTS when the Lakers didn't make the playoffs. Now he's a NASCAR junkie. If his driver doesn't make CASHCARS top ten payoff race, he'll probly start watching rugby next year.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123