Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yardhouse this Sat

Steamin' Rice
    Did you make it out today?? The weather yesterday was OK.. There was some mist in the air in the morning, but after lunch there was a little bit of sun for the ride back to Newport..

andy01
    Where were you HH? 3DO was buying rounds for everyone yesterday..
    Andy, nice looking boat. One of these days I'll have to check it out up close.
    Right back at ya, your boat looked nice on the dock. I really like your gauge lay out. I didn't even realize it was you guys I passed when I was going out of Long Beach, I was to busy jacking with trying to get my jacket and crap on.
    It seemed a little shitty out on the water. The water behind the break water wasn't even that flat it had a bunch of rollers along the back, I think from the wind. I looked for you guys at the yardhouse, even though I don't know what you look like but the place was empty. I had a coke then spilt. I ran down to like stacks in Huningtoin and back to Long Beach the yard house and home. I was only on the water about an 1 1/2. Maybe I'll hook up with you guys next time.

andy01
    I never made it out of bed in time...I'm trying for today.
    How was the weather?
    I called you on Saturday morning to see what time you guys where going to launch, I guess I should have asked what time you were going to get up. I didn't decided to go on Saturday until 8:30 that's why I got on the water so late.
    Well did you go? Trying? Hell you posted at almost 10 o'clock, you couldn't have been trying that hard. HH slacker. I think the weather was a little nicer yesterday then Saturday, still nice to get on the water for a little while. No matter how short it is, for me it beats driving 6 hours to use my boat.
    Andy

Steamin' Rice
    Andy, we docked the boat and then went to meet up with a friend in the parking lot. We sat outside for lunch, but by the time we got there you were back in your boat heading out for another run.. There were some decent swells on the way up from Newport, but they were spread out far so it wasn't bad. The wind picked up after lunch and it was little rough for the trip back, but not too bad.

andy01
    Well maybe next time! I may go out again next Sunday.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12