Thread: Help me find one of these please.

KACHINA KEN
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMEBI%3AIT
    I was bidding on this and I went all the way to 3K but they have some proxy bidding prick driving the price up. I know there is one of these somewher out there. Help me find one please.

Jordy
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMEBI%3AIT
    I was bidding on this and I went all the way to 3K but they have some proxy bidding prick driving the price up. I know there is one of these somewher out there. Help me find one please.
    There used to be a little mini-eliminator 19' looking boat, just about that same size hanging around in Parker for sale, granted it's been a while back. You might talk to RD the King of Parker and see if he knows what happened to it.

KACHINA KEN
    There used to be a little mini-eliminator 19' looking boat, just about that same size hanging around in Parker for sale, granted it's been a while back. You might talk to RD the King of Parker and see if he knows what happened to it.
    They have this dude bidding against me that hasn't bid on shit in months, I call BS. And when it sells I guarantee the seller is going to call me and offer me the boat at my last frustrated bid. You know that thing didn't cost 3k back in 87'

Phat Matt
    This was the one you were telling me about huh?

KACHINA KEN
    yup, it wound up going for 3,150, if I wasn't still pouring loot into the new sled I would have kicked these guys bids right in the junk.