Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vegas this weekend...

essexjet
    Myself and a few other's from the board are headed up to Vegas this weekend for a bachelor party. For alot of us this will be our first trip to vegas for a bachelor party and needed the advise of experienced for any of the "have to". We are planning the usual strip clubs, but is there one that we "have to" or "must go to". There will be around 15-20 of us going so I think a little preplanning is good but then again it vegas :hammerhea . I was looking on the net at strip clubs in vegas and found a shit load of them so your help would be great.

piper
    All the clubs are good. I frequent Cheetahs myself. My buddy owns Pricz Tattoo in Vegas and has always recommended that place. I've always had a good time.

FRENCHIE
    hey james ill be up next weekend!!!!

HM
    hey james ill be up next weekend!!!!
    Hey, don't you have to call ahead and register with the local authorities or something??

HPB
    Club Paradise!!!

doesitfloat?
    Cheetahs is nice in a blue collar kind of way. Club Paradise-higher talent and close to Hard Rock. Spearmint Rhino-very nice "entertainers".
    Only club w/ full nudity AND booze is the Palomino but it's way on the north end of the strip and the women vary greatly-you never know what's "playing" that night!
    I only know this from reading the reviews.

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    Spearmint Rhino-very nice "entertainers".

LOOK FOR BRANDY................. Tell her Michelle said hello

Silver
    Silver was going to be @ Cheetahs this weekend! But really Cheetahs straight out fun, OG always talked about, SR the hostest place right now. Many others, everyone has their favorites. Here's some advise!
    The later in the evening the hotter girls come out.
    If ya like a girl...do not waste her time....buy her a drink, chat a bit and go get some dances.........if you don't she won't be around long.
    Look into renting out the VIP horseshoe...............you buy bottles of alcohol and everything else comes along.....the mixers the Vip section, etc.
    But remember................so does all the girls drinking the alcohol and hanging around, because they believe that you are a big spender!
    Be respentful.....every girl has their own set of boundries............some let you touch others don't..........................so pick wisely. Remember just because she's hot doesn't mean she's a good dancer. Look around, scope them out. Who's busy, smiling and laughing....watch her give a dance, watch her on stage, etc. Then go get her...............
    The ladies work hard, but so the the gentlemen that pay................so enjoy!
    And never be scared to say NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Happy Lappin'
    Here's some links for you................
    www.zbone.com
    www.stripclublist.com
    Now go have fun!

essexjet
    Silver was going to be @ Cheetahs this weekend! But really Cheetahs straight out fun, OG always talked about, SR the hostest place right now. Many others, everyone has their favorites. Here's some advise!
    The later in the evening the hotter girls come out.
    If ya like a girl...do not waste her time....buy her a drink, chat a bit and go get some dances.........if you don't she won't be around long.
    Look into renting out the VIP horseshoe...............you buy bottles of alcohol and everything else comes along.....the mixers the Vip section, etc.
    But remember................so does all the girls drinking the alcohol and hanging around, because they believe that you are a big spender!
    Be respentful.....every girl has their own set of boundries............some let you touch others don't..........................so pick wisely. Remember just because she's hot doesn't mean she's a good dancer. Look around, scope them out. Who's busy, smiling and laughing....watch her give a dance, watch her on stage, etc. Then go get her...............
    The ladies work hard, but so the the gentlemen that pay................so enjoy!
    And never be scared to say NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Happy Lappin'
    Here's some links for you................
    www.zbone.com
    www.stripclublist.com
    Now go have fun!
    Thanks for the info Silver. So it sounds like Cheetahs is the place
    We will be on our best behavior with Marines, Cops and Firefighters going I sure no one will get out of hand :squiggle: :squiggle: :devil:

piper
    Thanks for the info Silver. So it sounds like Cheetahs is the place
    We will be on our best behavior with Marines, Cops and Firefighters going I sure no one will get out of hand :squiggle: :squiggle: :devil:
    HA! HA! HA! That's the funniest thing I've ever heard!! Marines, Cops, and Firefighters not getting in any trouble in Vegas of all places... HA! HA! HA!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast