Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vegas this weekend...

essexjet
    HA! HA! HA! That's the funniest thing I've ever heard!! Marines, Cops, and Firefighters not getting in any trouble in Vegas of all places... HA! HA! HA!
    Yeah I know. Does anyone know if Las Vegas PD takes money wires? :devil: you know, just in case the girls in Cali gets a phone call

Wonderboy
    Yeah I know. Does anyone know if Las Vegas PD takes money wires? :devil: you know, just in case the girls in Cali gets a phone call
    I don't think mine will bail me out so I need to be on my best behavior.http://dieselplace.com/forum/images/smilies/RockOn.gif http://dieselplace.com/forum/images/.../shootself.gif
    Hey James, I can pm now but it doesn't seem to be working.

MsGHTRIM
    Spearmint Rhino, but end your night at Jaguars. Jags is more kickback, the bartenders are cool, you'll like the girls, and you can get a little more rowdy.

essexjet
    Spearmint Rhino, but end your night at Jaguars. Jags is more kickback, the bartenders are cool, you'll like the girls, and you can get a little more rowdy.
    Ok now I'm confused, so go to S.R. and not Cheetahs and end up at Jaguars. So why is S.R. better then Cheetahs?
    I don't think mine will bail me out so I need to be on my best behavior.http://dieselplace.com/forum/images/smilies/RockOn.gif http://dieselplace.com/forum/images/.../shootself.gif
    The hell you are

FRENCHIE
    >>>>VEGAS-GIRLS ARE TROUBLE!!!!!!!
    :devil:

VEGASBABY
    All the clubs are good. I frequent Cheetahs myself. My buddy owns Pricz Tattoo in Vegas and has always recommended that place. I've always had a good time. I'll have to agree! Alot of the other clubs are to stuffy and fancy! Cheetahs is pretty down to earth Hot chickies and alot of them! After that hit Olympic Gardens! Another good hang out! Just my 2 cents!!!

FRENCHIE
    I'll have to agree! Alot of the other clubs are to stuffy and fancy! Cheetahs is pretty down to earth Hot chickies and alot of them! After that hit Olympic Gardens! Another good hang out! Just my 2 cents!!!
    ill take a nickel from you!!!!

riverbound
    :wink: >>>>VEGAS-GIRLS ARE TROUBLE!!!!!!!
    What about vegas-dogs ????

Silver
    Thanks for the info Silver. So it sounds like Cheetahs is the place
    We will be on our best behavior with Marines, Cops and Firefighters going I sure no one will get out of hand :squiggle: :squiggle: :devil:
    One more detail..............DO NOT ASK THE CAB DRIVERS..................THEY ARE PAYED SO MUCH PER CLUB TO TAKE THE GUYS THERE..................
    i.e. LIKE 10-20 PER CAR LOAD TO A CERTAIN CLUB, BY THE CLUB!
    DON'T YOU JUST LOVE POLITICS.
    Check out how cute the shot girl Lori....................... she's about the hostest thing in the club! Tell her Silver says Hi! And get some shots from her........she gives them good!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Can't remember his name, but the shortest bartender in there.........he's cool..........................
    Like I said before................everyone has there pick...........................

MsGHTRIM
    >>>>VEGAS-GIRLS ARE TROUBLE!!!!!!!
    Yes they are, but a good kind of trouble!!!!! :devil:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast