Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vegas this weekend...

I Feel the Need...
    I will be there... Looking to hang at the Mandaly Bay topless pool during the day and rum junge at night.

Silver
    I will be there... Looking to hang at the Mandaly Bay topless pool during the day and rum junge at night.
    Nice

FRENCHIE
    Yes they are, but a good kind of trouble!!!!! :devil:
    :idea: :devil:

havasujoe93
    A couple of us are going to be up there this weekend. Thanks for all the info. Cheetahs seems to be the place to be. Is Cheetahs better than OG and SR???

essexjet
    A couple of us are going to be up there this weekend. Thanks for all the info. Cheetahs seems to be the place to be. Is Cheetahs better than OG and SR???
    Looks like we'll be at Cheetahs on Saturday night if you're there let me know we'll get together and have a few

essexjet
    hey james ill be up next weekend!!!!
    Give me a call this weekend.

FRENCHIE
    Give me a call this weekend.
    WILL DO!!!! NO DOG JOKES FOR YOU!!???
    J.K. I KNOW WHO MY TRUE FRIENDS ARE!!!! :wink:

GHTRIM
    Looks like we'll be at Cheetahs on Saturday night if you're there let me know we'll get together and have a few
    I'm telling ya... Cheetahs is good by the SR is newly remodeled and is now the Sh1t.... Cheetahs is soooooooooo 2002. You go after 11:00 to SR and it is packed my all time fav is Jags it is High class and NOT so shoulder to shoulder (more room to breathe) is Jaguars.... VERY NICE to get away from the crowds and actually enjoy the whole stripper seen...
    MY .02

essexjet
    I'm telling ya... Cheetahs is good by the SR is newly remodeled and is now the Sh1t.... Cheetahs is soooooooooo 2002. You go after 11:00 to SR and it is packed my all time fav is Jags it is High class and NOT so shoulder to shoulder (more room to breathe) is Jaguars.... VERY NICE to get away from the crowds and actually enjoy the whole stripper seen...
    MY .02
    HOLY SH!T Damn, didnt think finding a strip club was so hard. I've seen your party pics GHTRIM so maybe the Rhino is the place or maybe Cheetahs on friday and the Rhino on Saturday.
    Which one has a pepsi machine?!?

GHTRIM
    HOLY SH!T Damn, didnt think finding a strip club was so hard. I've seen your party pics GHTRIM so maybe the Rhino is the place or maybe Cheetahs on friday and the Rhino on Saturday.
    Which one has a pepsi machine?!?
    Bro... The Pepsi machine is at my Casa.... :2purples: You know... You need to go to which ever strip club ya'll want... There are enough peeps with you that ya'll will have a GREAT time no matter where you go... And THAT is all that matters...
    Don..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast