Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Holy S*!t Did Jay Photoglou Disappear????????????

Kilrtoy
    It's been a while just trying to catch up at work and leaving for a 3 car delivery in Havasu tomorrow at 2 then back to work on Saturday
    DAMN, you are a mad man.... Becareful......

IN2-IN2MX
    Miss ya Jay :shift:

phebus
    I just have to say once again how stoked I am to have my new truck. It is the first new vehicle I have had in a long time, and things have been going shitty in my life, so just to go out and see it is incredible.
    Jay made the whole thing happen, and couldn't have made it easier, so I am very thankfull to him.
    Just babbling, because it's really nice to have something so good right now.

djunkie
    I just have to say once again how stoked I am to have my new truck. It is the first new vehicle I have had in a long time, and things have been going shitty in my life, so just to go out and see it is incredible.
    Jay made the whole thing happen, and couldn't have made it easier, so I am very thankfull to him.
    Just babbling, because it's really nice to have something so good right now.
    Congrats. on the new truck and sorry to hear about your back situation. Hope all turns out well. Jay does make the truck buying pretty pain free.

PHOTOGLOU
    Miss ya Jay :shift:
    Miss you guys too. When is the next river trip???

IN2-IN2MX
    Miss you guys too. When is the next river trip???
    Mike's schedule blows right now. He doesn't have weekends off so we probably won't be able to head up for a weekend until late August. But we will be heading up Monday July 4th thru Wednesday July 6th. You?

PHOTOGLOU
    Mike's schedule blows right now. He doesn't have weekends off so we probably won't be able to head up for a weekend until late August. But we will be heading up Monday July 4th thru Wednesday July 6th. You?
    Hopefully this weekend if work permits

WYRD
    Hopefully this weekend if work permits
    Hey Jay I got your message and the quote I was asking for was for one of my guys...............I don't think he is ready to buy yet but thanks a million for your time and effort.
    WYRD

PHOTOGLOU
    No problem

LHC Kirby
    Yesterday picked up a Z71 Burb from Jay - AWESOME.
    great vehicle purchase experience - only bummer is the wife gets to drive it to Havasu first W/out me...... But I get to drive it back....
    Go see Jay . . . go see Jay...... go see Jay.....
    (to the tune of go see Cal)
    THANK YOU JAY
    Chris & Wendy

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast