Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: On a more serious note with the dog issue

Jordy
    OK, everyone is joking around about it, but seriously, I see a real problem with it. Just wondering if I'm the only one.

HighRoller
    I do. I mean 18 divided by 7 is 2.57, which means if that dog wasn't at least two and a half years old now we have a child molester among us....

Jordy
    Oh, and you can vote for more than one.

HM
    OK, everyone is joking around about it, but seriously, I see a real problem with it. Just wondering if I'm the only one.
    No! That was a majorly phucked up act. :2purples: :burningm:
    And wondering how the witnesses are acting like it was no big deal. If had been there, a minimum of a chair would have bounced off of his head. :hammer2:

hoolign
    Personally.. I think he needs help! That is just beyond normal behaviour!I think it's called beastiality and I'm pretty sure its illegal..even in Beaumont

MagicMtnDan
    Glad to see we're getting serious about just how wrong it is. I've seen a few posts critical of what he's done and I'm glad to see it.
    It's so wrong on so many levels.
    I used to think Frenchie was an OK attention-starved, post-whoring Shockwave lover. But now I'm thinking his flex-off, shorts jammed in his ass crack, dog-stroking act is a serious cry for help.
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...nchieDog03.jpg

Coach
    It's funny when you are 13 and too dumb to know better. But to do it as an adult is dumb. Why doesn't French**** put some peanutbutter on his nut sack and let a dog lick it off? Just plain wrong

HM
    And my jokes are not meant to be funny as in "ha ha funny" but more of "cutting to the bone, funny".
    Although, a couple comments have made me LOL.

MagicMtnDan
    This shit makes Aharon's post sound normal :jawdrop:

Phat Matt
    And wondering how the witnesses are acting like it was no big deal. If had been there, a minimum of a chair would have bounced off of his head. :hammer2:
    I wasn't there so I couldn't tell you but don't you think the witnesses would really say something if the dog was jerked off for real and it wasn't just some stupid joke?
    I find it hard to believe he jerked a dog off to completion. Can that even happen?

Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast