Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: On a more serious note with the dog issue

JustMVG
    It's funny when you are 13 and too dumb to know better. But to do it as an adult is dumb. Why doesn't French**** put some peanutbutter on his nut sack and let a dog lick it off? Just plain wrong
    Thats what he's planning to do @ OP6. He just has to hit the Pound for a suitable partner to take one for the team.

moneypit
    So fill me in.... Did frenchie really man handle a dog?

ratso
    I wasn't there so I couldn't tell you but don't you think the witnesses would really say something if the dog was jerked off for real and it wasn't just some stupid joke?
    I find it hard to believe he jerked a dog off to completion. Can that even happen?
    I don't know. Did the dog have very much to drink? :hammer2:

HM
    I wasn't there so I couldn't tell you but don't you think the witnesses would really say something if the dog was jerked off for real and it wasn't just some stupid joke?
    I find it hard to believe he jerked a dog off to completion. Can that even happen?
    So it is less sick that he didn't finish the "job?"
    I see....get a dog sexually aroused by stroking him = normal.

Phat Matt
    If it didn't happen, this is the most elaborate joke in the history of the world.
    I am not saying something didn't happen to warrant the rumor but this is the internet and ***boat for that matter. Someone can start bashing Commander and it goes on for days. Everyone jumps on the bandwagon until something else pulls them off on a tangent.

RiverDave
    Thats what he's planning to do @ OP6. He just has to hit the Pound for a suitable partner to take one for the team.
    Frenchie's coming to OP6? Didn't see his name on teh arrival list..
    RD

HighRoller
    Maybe the pooch slipped Frenchie a roofie.... :supp:

HM
    I am not saying something didn't happen to warrant the rumor but this is the internet and ***boat for that matter. Someone can start bashing Commander and it goes on for days. Everyone jumps on the bandwagon until something else pulls them off on a tangent.
    Atleast Commander doesn't come on and talk about the incident as "anything for a laugh - and say it was no big deal."

Phat Matt
    So it is less sick that he didn't finish the "job?"
    I see....get a dog sexually aroused by stroking him = normal.
    Well by saying that you kind of prove my point. I am not saying that stroking a dog is ok to or not to completion, but if you want to turn it around that way, go ahead, it's the internet so it must be true.

Jordy
    This is his statement on the matter:
    thats life...aint it!!! no one seemed to get up off the lawn and leave in disgust...several were laughing almost in tears!!?? You know me....anything for a good laugh and once again ...it was a hell of a laugh fest!!
    Hey Matt, need someone to watch Buddy this weekend. I think frenchie was looking to spend the weekend with him.
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...leonbuddy3.JPG

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast