Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: On a more serious note with the dog issue

OutCole'd
    I don't know. Did the dog have very much to drink? :hammer2:
    LMAO !!!!!!

Phat Matt
    Every person that was a "witness" seems to have the same story, so if it didn't happen, it's a well planned practical joke. I haven't seen one person refuting the story.
    Well like I said, I wasn't there. I just kind of find it hard to believe myself.

HM
    Well by saying that you kind of prove my point. I am not saying that stroking a dog is ok to or not to completion, but if you want to turn it around that way, go ahead, it's the internet so it must be true.
    thats life...aint it!!! no one seemed to get up off the lawn and leave in disgust...several were laughing almost in tears!!?? You know me....anything for a good laugh and once again ...it was a hell of a laugh fest!!
    Is it really a rumor when it comes straight from the horses mouth?

Jordy
    HM, leave the barnyard animals out of this please, it gets Chief Strokealottamutt all worked up.
    Besides, I already quoted that one at the bottom of page 1.

HighRoller
    Now he's moved up to horses?? Did he have to use two hands?
    On a more serious note, the HB.com moderators have called an emergency meeting to decide whether this subject is worthy of censorship. Unfortunately they're still laughing their asses off...more later.

Coach
    hats life...aint it!!! no one seemed to get up off the lawn and leave in disgust...several were laughing almost in tears!!?? You know me....anything for a good laugh and once again ...it was a hell of a laugh fest!! But like Jordy said if it wasnt me it would be and has been someone else gettin the pounding!!!
    i take it with a grain of salt....things are different on Hb on the computer, than in person...as you obviously are pointing out with the responses to this !!!!!
    no biggie, its all fun life is too F'n short not to have fun!!!
    Life can be fun in many ways. Jerking off animals is not fun or normal. Did you put firecrakers up cat's asses when you were a kid as well? Was that funny too. There is a lot of funny shit in this world that is not perverted or weird.

Phat Matt
    Maybe I am wrong and pointing out technicalities but it doesn't read, "Hey everyone, I just jerked a dog off!"
    And when did he become a "horse"?

HM
    HM, leave the barnyard animals out of this please, it gets Chief Strokealottamutt all worked up.
    Besides, I already quoted that one at the bottom of page 1.
    Well, if this is a joke....how sick is that? "Remember when I got all the HB people's panties in a bunch when they thought I stroked off a dog??? Man, that was f'n hillarious. Yup, good times."
    :yuk: :frown: :yuk:

HighRoller
    Matt.... It's almost 10PM. Do you know where Goldie is?

Phat Matt
    Well, if this is a joke....how sick is that? "Remember when I got all the HB people's panties in a bunch when they thought I stroked off a dog??? Man, that was f'n hillarious. Yup, good times."
    :yuk: :frown: :yuk:
    Fair enough. But did he start the joke or the thread? I don't think so.

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast