Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: On a more serious note with the dog issue

Phat Matt
    Matt.... It's almost 10PM. Do you know where Goldie is?
    Yeah, right next to me.

hoolign
    Now for a real important question!! who smoked a joint with him that night

HM
    Maybe I am wrong and pointing out technicalities but it doesn't read, "Hey everyone, I just jerked a dog off!"
    And when did he become a "horse"?
    Hey, I am all about a good laugh. I got bitch slapped by a black chick (backhanded my sunglasses right off my face) at a gas station in a road rage incident and posted it here for everyone's amusement - now that is good entertainment.
    I think he has had ample time to correct and does not seemed bothered that people think it actually happened. Either way, he seems comfortable...or perhaps he is just happy the focus is off of his gay shorts up his ass, and the severity of the dog masterbation has not set it yet. :idea:

Jordy
    Matt.... It's almost 10PM. Do you know where Goldie is?
    I think she's safe and he should be more concerned with the whereabouts of Buddy.

HighRoller
    Hey, in all fairness those D-Row guys are pretty hard to impress. Maybe Frenchie was just trying to "get a leg up" on the competition....

Mrs. Restless22
    I don't know. Did the dog have very much to drink? :hammer2:
    LMAO
    Wiskey Dick?

HM
    Fair enough. But did he start the joke or the thread? I don't think so.
    BTW - you are not allowed to bar tend at any of my functions....we have seen what your "drinks" do to people's judgment!!

Phat Matt
    Hey, I am all about a good laugh. I got bitch slapped by a black chick (backhanded my sunglasses right off my face) at a gas station in a road rage incident and posted it here for everyone's amusement - now that is good entertainment.
    I think he has had ample time to correct and does not seemed bothered that people think it actually happened. Either way, he seems comfortable...or perhaps he is just happy the focus is off of his gay shorts up his ass, and the severity of the dog masterbation has not set it yet. :idea:
    Or maybe the way he deals with the confrontation on the board is to ignore it or joke along. Just a thought.
    But then again maybe he stroked a dog off to completion. Who knows except for the people that were there.

Jordy
    LMAO
    Wiskey Dick?
    I don't think the dog was named Ron.

Phat Matt
    LMAO
    Wiskey Dick?
    lol
    I was going to post that earlier.

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast