Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Very shiny

revndave
    The thought of alky grabin water in storage turn you back to gas Dave? Either way that's a purty chunk o' aluminum. So scary fast wasn't fast enough eh Good luck and as always, keep it safe. Oh, and what's with the carb top for the blower????????
    Chris
    Going with carbs.Done with injectors(for now )I'm confident in my engine guys.We can still my big power with Dominators they say. .Dont have to smoke like a train on the water also.

flat broke
    Going with carbs.Done with injectors(for now )I'm confident in my engine guys.We can still my big power with Dominators they say. .Dont have to smoke like a train on the water also.
    I don't doubt your motor at all, just found it odd you're switchin back to carbs. On the bright side, you could use your surge tank specifically for the drags. Leave the saddle tanks empty on race weekends, and just fill up for each pass in the surge tank. More consistent weight from run to run, and less fuel in the boat from a safety standpoint!
    Chris

revndave
    I don't doubt your motor at all, just found it odd you're switchin back to carbs. On the bright side, you could use your surge tank specifically for the drags. Leave the saddle tanks empty on race weekends, and just fill up for each pass in the surge tank. More consistent weight from run to run, and less fuel in the boat from a safety standpoint!
    Chris
    This is true about surge tank.Had to do bigger blower because of cool factor loss with not running injector.

flat broke
    This is true about surge tank.Had to do bigger blower because of cool factor loss with not running injector.
    Just so I know for the next time I build a motor.. Is the rule of thumb, the taller the better? If so I understand the carbs 100% Any idea on when you'll have her running again? Gonna take another trip to the dyno for the carb setup with the new blower?
    Chris

revndave
    Just so I know for the next time I build a motor.. Is the rule of thumb, the taller the better? If so I understand the carbs 100% Any idea on when you'll have her running again? Gonna take another trip to the dyno for the carb setup with the new blower?
    Chris
    After motor is done it will be going to dyno.Going for more power this time .
    It will be taller with carbs than a hat.Dont know when it will be done.I have rooms for CBBB.Will be going for best motor and rigging.

Well last CBBB I heard something about a boat having to be old enough to participate? I have a feeling those rules are going to change real soon anyways.
    Anyways... Dave, no hat? WTF? Even if you go slower, its all about the hat.
    And why not a 14?

revndave
    Well last CBBB I heard something about a boat having to be old enough to participate? I have a feeling those rules are going to change real soon anyways.
    Anyways... Dave, no hat? WTF? Even if you go slower, its all about the hat.
    And why not a 14?
    The 12-71 was the deal of the day.

bordsmnj
    The 12-71 was the deal of the day.
    anyone notice Dave always has this---> shit eating grin when he's talking about his blower?lol

Nucking futs
    Always has it when he talks about his boat too !!!!!!! :rollside:

MudPumper
    Always has it when he talks about his boat too !!!!!!! :rollside:
    Id have that shit eating grin if I had that setup too. Lookin good Dave.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast