Thread: MTX Amps????

BLOWN HOWARD
    How are these, or is there something else better out there for the same money. Looking for a subwoofer amp.

g1500
    My friend has an MTX amp, its alright, I have an Xtant amp in my truck, it kicks ass, but since has been bouht out by MTX. Make sure you get a Mono amp for your subs. Im going to go with either Fosgate, Kicker, or JL for my next setup.

ROZ
    My friend has an MTX amp, its alright, I have an Xtant amp in my truck, it kicks ass, but since has been bouht out by MTX. Make sure you get a Mono amp for your subs. Im going to go with either Fosgate, Kicker, or JL for my next setup.
    Yea, Mitec bought Xtant a looooooong time ago... The problem with the Xtant division is that they waited too long to make any changes to their amps. They got a little stale... Businesses want to carry new and improved product to keep the customers, especially new customers, comming in... Fantastic product, though...

amw
    i have a brand new in box 8100 1500 mono for sale for 400 bucks ill give you the amp all 1gauge interlock connectors a street wires 1 farad cap and a inline fuse 200 amp blade waterproof if you need call 818 383 1214

BLOWN HOWARD
    i have a brand new in box 8100 1500 mono for sale for 400 bucks ill give you the amp all 1gauge interlock connectors a street wires 1 farad cap and a inline fuse 200 amp blade waterproof if you need call 818 383 1214
    Are you a dealer or just something you bought and didnt use??

Kilrtoy
    I had mtx in my old boat and all my cars..
    They did just fine.....
    Then again, I was not rocking the block or the river... They hit hard and i had them turned down, due to the speakers not being able to handle it...

mbrown2
    I too had MTX in my last boat and they cut out far less than Rockford Fosgates...

amw
    Are you a dealer or just something you bought and didnt use??
    i have a liscence to buy products at wholesale but this is something i just didnt use