Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: I'll bet...

bunny 166
    I think I might have to leave this avatar up for awhile or at least until Leon get's up to read this thread. It looks pretty phucking funny!!!
    You're right about that Matt.... :hammer2:

Phat Matt
    Sorry Hoolie....are you with all the guys in the oil rig??..... Didn't mean to do that to you...
    He's got plenty of lube. :jawdrop:

Tom Brown
    Hey now, I have never met him, nor have we actually had posts directed at each other in a friendly way. But, I think he deserves a benefit of the doubt (now) and we can go back to laughing at him....that is how he would want it.

FRENCHIE enjoys a laugh as much as anyone. He's cool in my books.

bunny 166
    Well you know what they say..when in Rome...hook her up Rex!

No, Mike....my boobs are a fine avatar!

hoolign
    Sorry Hoolie....are you with all the guys in the oil rig??..... Didn't mean to do that to you...
    They are out working..I'm wasting time on ***boat and watching Playboy TV.. I feel guilty making this cash for what I do

HM
    Damn I should have protected this avatar and charged you losers to use it. :hammerhea
    No worries...just bought some hinges from you and it looks like you gave me the "Frenchie" deal.
    Bad pun time.....
    boy, I think Frenchie really screwed the pooch on this one.

Tom Brown
    He's got plenty of lube. :jawdrop:
    He found a gusher.

hoolign
    No, Mike....my boobs are a fine avatar!
    Kudos to you and your boobs babe!

Wonderboy
    Look at the meat on that one on the right.
    The really sad thing that disturbs me to no end is that I actually scrolled back up to take a look! Phuck!!http://dieselplace.com/forum/images/.../shootself.gif

Tom Brown
    The really sad thing that disturbs me to no end is that I actually scrolled back up to take a look! Phuck!!http://dieselplace.com/forum/images/.../shootself.gif
    It's a real piss off, isn't it?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast