Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Budget Baller

clownpuncher
    I tried to PM you, but, HB is having "technical difficulties" with PM's .
    Rich -
    Man I owe you an apology. I know I was supposed to call you about the 17th. It's been a really crazy week. We've had a good friend crash his motorcycle and is in a coma so we're dealing with everything that comes with that, and we had our 3 year old grand daughter fracture her skull and had to deal with her and her little sister and mom at Loma Linda.
    Don't fret, all is settled down for us now (I hope).
    Did you get my fax and phone message last week?
    I'll call you again on Thursday to tidy up any details and question you might have. Thanks a ton.
    Roland

Outnumbered
    Rich -
    Man I owe you an apology. I know I was supposed to call you about the 17th. It's been a really crazy week. We've had a good friend crash his motorcycle and is in a coma so we're dealing with everything that comes with that, and we had our 3 year old grand daughter fracture her skull and had to deal with her and her little sister and mom at Loma Linda.
    I'll call you again on Thursday to tidy up any details and question you might have. Thanks a ton.
    Roland
    Dude, sorry to hear about all the misfortune. I hope all is well with your fam and friends.

Phat Matt
    Damn! You're excused. :supp:

FRENCHIE
    Rich -
    Roland
    HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU ROLAND!! Sorry to hear the bad news, will keep you in my prayers!! Hope this thread and you get as much attention and support as some of the other not 'SO IMPORTANT' threads!!! :idea:
    see ya in a coupleof weeks....take care!!!!

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Hope everything turns out okay with your friend and granddaughter. :frown: At least your little one is at one of the best children's hospitals in the world.

boxscore
    SayBro Roland... Let me know if there's anything I can do to help you out.

clownpuncher
    Thanks everyone. My intention of the post was to let Budget Baller know that I'm not flaking, just a little side tracked. Grand daughter is doing well. The doc said go home, and make her have bed rest for one week, and no physical activties for two weeks.
    Yeah right, she's 3 years old :idea: :mix: If'n anyone has any magic potion to make doctors orders possible please feel free to let me know. I'm thinking some brandy in her ice cream
    As far as my buddy goes.....so far not too good. Still praying for him and his family.
    Thanks again everone for the good thoughts.
    Roland

Budget Baller
    Roland-
    No apology on your behalf is necessary. I am so sorry to hear about the issues that you have had. I hope everyone will be ok and has a speedy recovery.
    Call me when you have some time. I received the fax, and we are all set.
    Ketel One and Corona Light will be the most consumed...
    Talk to you later,
    Rich

Norseman
    Thanks everyone. My intention of the post was to let Budget Baller know that I'm not flaking, just a little side tracked. Grand daughter is doing well. The doc said go home, and make her have bed rest for one week, and no physical activties for two weeks.
    Yeah right, she's 3 years old :idea: :mix: If'n anyone has any magic potion to make doctors orders possible please feel free to let me know. I'm thinking some brandy in her ice cream
    As far as my buddy goes.....so far not too good. Still praying for him and his family.
    Thanks again everone for the good thoughts.
    Roland
    Roland;
    We hope everything works out for the best!!!
    Brandy in the ice cream might work for a 3 year old..... But you might be better to give it to your daughter! She could probably use it more!!!!
    Bob

clownpuncher
    Roland-
    No apology on your behalf is necessary. I am so sorry to hear about the issues that you have had. I hope everyone will be ok and has a speedy recovery.
    Call me when you have some time. I received the fax, and we are all set.
    Ketel One and Corona Light will be the most consumed...
    Talk to you later,
    Rich
    Thanks Rich. Kettle and Corona are good choices
    I'll give ya a call in a few.
    Roland

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast