Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Inadeev

PM's no worky
    I have been trying to get an address that I can map for you. No luck so far.
    Depending on where in Sac. you will be. The lake is 45 to 1:15 min from Sac.
    Do a map search for Wheatland Ca. The lake is north east of the town. Zoom in & find the large peninsula on the west side of the lake. The cove on the west side of the peninsula is 1/4 mile cove.
    Their used to be a map of the lake floating around maybe someone will help out.
    Morg

INEEDAV
    PM's no worky
    Do a map search for Wheatland Ca. The lake is north east of the town. Zoom in & find the large peninsula on the west side of the lake. The cove on the west side of the peninsula is 1/4 mile cove.
    Morg
    Thanks Morg. I figured you were just ignoring me like everyone else, j/k. I am going to stay at a Holiday Inn Express in the middle of Sac. Uses less of my hard earned priority club points.
    I will see you guys there.

INEEDAV
    PM's no worky
    Morg
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...506/169cfw.bmp
    Is this the correct cove?

INEEDAV
    Thanks.

dossangers
    K Flat no GPS COORDINANCE!!!! LMAO :2purples: :2purples:

Kindsvater Flat
    K Flat no GPS COORDINANCE!!!! LMAO :2purples: :2purples:
    Sorry Wayne...
    Lat N39 2.785'
    long W121 18.297'
    Those are to Hud's Camp last year.

Kindsvater Flat
    Thanks Morg. I figured you were just ignoring me like everyone else, j/k. I am going to stay at a Holiday Inn Express in the middle of Sac. Uses less of my hard earned priority club points.
    I will see you guys there.
    Afraid to rough it? :notam:

INEEDAV
    Afraid to rough it? :notam:
    Hell I thought a Holiday Inn Express was roughing it. They don't even have a turn down service for gods sake..........
    Don't mind roughing it at all if I have any sort of supplies with me. I am flying in which makes it a little tougher. Hopefully in the next year or so thing will work out where I can drive the trip out, pull my boat, and camp for the full event.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast