Thread: OLD JET BOAT WANTED

jetboat4life
    I am looking for a salvaged project jet boat without engine for under $1,000. Let me know?

triple x tx
    SOMEONE IN HERE WAS GIVING AWAY A PROJECT BOAT!!!!!!CHECK THE TOPICS UNDER JET PERFORMANCE

fryzll
    Nope, the guy posted that it was gone. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/frown.gif
    Chris

MoJetBoPar
    Yeah, that was me.
    It was a 18ft 75 Wriedt Stinger. But, I'm way out here in the rustbelt (MI). A guy from Indiana came out and got it.
    Keep looking. At that price, you should be able to find something.

Jetboat4life,
    I'm gonna go look at srectrabrents 24 v-drive after the holiday weekend if he still has it. I got a 20' spectra project on a tandem trailer, just put new tires and bearings on it. The hull is in great shape, meaning the bottom is straight and it hasn't been beat to death, no stress cracks(do spectras EVER develop stress cracks?) It could use some new paint. If I get the 24 I'll make you a swingin' dick deal on the other if you are interested in a 20 footer. I did fill the holes where the pump was, I am going to build a v-drive out of this one, only because I have never had one. To be honest, this is a better starting place to build a pump too. You can set the intake back and also at a better angle, put in a ride plate, and have, in my opinion, a better performing jet.
    In fact, I see you live in Arrowhead, right now I have the boat stored at our place in Big Bear.

jetboat4life
    Old rigger,
    The boat sounds pretty awesome, can I have more details on it? Also if you have any pics of it can you send em to ridewake4life@aol.com. Thanks.