Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alternate Plans

NATE480
    Anyone have plans besides Anna this weekend?

promod
    i'll be at the beach for my wedd ann. sounds like fun huh :cry:

NATE480
    Hey thats cool, good luck to ya
    Also thanks for the help and advice, I think I'm getting closer to gettin it right!
    Still gonna get you to look at the pump though, I saw this weekend exactly where it's spewing! As a matter of fact, let me see what I can do about a pic!

Lady Warhawk
    Anyone have plans besides Anna this weekend?
    Nate, we may try, and make it to Jordan this afternoon for a bit. I'm going to send you our phone number via a PM. Did you ever find out how to use it?
    If not, look at the TOP right of this page where it says private messages, then click that, and you'll see my PM. We put in at Ebenezer, go up under the bridge, and we'll be that way. Just stay to your right.
    I need some R&R after my sons accident. He's been home for about a week now. Will explain later. Check your PM. We should be at the lake today about 1pm.
    Monica

NATE480
    I was there, may have seen you. White tunnel with blue towards the back?
    I was the red tahiti over in the cove by the farrington side, I came over your way later in the day but wasn't sure I knew anyone. I'll call you guys later.

Lady Warhawk
    I was there, may have seen you. White tunnel with blue towards the back?
    I was the red tahiti over in the cove by the farrington side, I came over your way later in the day but wasn't sure I knew anyone. I'll call you guys later.
    We put in at Ebenezer, then went left under the bridge. Kind of over where Barker Road ends into the lake. We got there about 1 or so, and left about 5PM. Do you know anyone with the last name Beasley? He has an eliminator, and we hung out with him for a while. PM your number, and when the rest of the folks get back from Anna I'm sure they'll go next weekend.

NATE480
    Hey I sent the PM with my number. This weekend may be tough but I'll know soon, would love to go.

sleekcraft76
    nate we just got home from anna ,it has been crazy getting ready.pm me your number we need to hook up.

NATE480
    well it won't let me send you a PM so I'll try later!

sleekcraft76
    give me a call 219-4409

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast